The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The GoF Apocalypse!

vonboy · 73 · 8748

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Once again, I'd like to die early on as a redshirt. Since I can't play as me, can someone else do it?

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Quote from: LettuceBacon&Tomato,Mar 3 2012 on  10:16 PM
Once again, I'd like to die early on as a redshirt. Since I can't play as me, can someone else do it?
I'll play as Strut and LB&T.

CT, F-22, LB&T any of y'all wanna play as myself or my Twilight Valley OCs (Deimos, Ms. Swimmer or Mr. Bigmouth)?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
if someone rps as me I'd like to die a heroic death.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I think I would like to die a noble death if no one wishes to play me.

I think I'll play Littlefoot as well as the original Sharptooth.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Personally I'd prefer a useful life over a spectacular death, but I don't want to prescribe too much. ;)

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sorry Belmont, but I think I'm gonna stand firm by the "You can't RP as yourself" rule. But have fun playing as Littlefoot and Sharptooth. :) If you would, could you make Sharptooth come forth out of the portal right now, since we're introducing the LBT villains? Same goes for you, Serris.

I wasn't really planning on killing you off, Malte. I mean, the good guys needs someone to be thier leader.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I've been looking at this RP idea off and on. Part of me is interested, part of me is not. I'm not really fond of the "you can't RP as yourself or as your fancharacters" rule. I don't feel comfortable roleplaying as someone else; I find the concept of roleplaying as another person rather than a character to be strange.

So I don't think I'll be joining this roleplay. Sorry.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: vonboy,Mar 4 2012 on  08:23 PM
Sorry Belmont, but I think I'm gonna stand firm by the "You can't RP as yourself" rule. But have fun playing as Littlefoot and Sharptooth. :) If you would, could you make Sharptooth come forth out of the portal right now, since we're introducing the LBT villains? Same goes for you, Serris.

I wasn't really planning on killing you off, Malte. I mean, the good guys needs someone to be thier leader.
Eh? I think I'll wait until all of the other LBT villians make their introductions before revealing Sharptooth.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I wouldn't mind playing others' OC's, but like what DH mentioned, I'm afraid I'll screw up their characters :p.

Since we're still a little short on villians, woud it be okay if I play Ms. Maia?  Sure, she's not what some may consider to be a villian, but she seems evil enough that she would rather aid the enemy than her neighbors.  She could be on the villians' team :idea.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Mar 9 2012 on  09:03 AM
I wouldn't mind playing others' OC's, but like what DH mentioned, I'm afraid I'll screw up their characters.
Ya got a pretty good handle on Ms. Swimmer, Mr. Bigmouth and especially Rytho. I'd be more than happy to let you play as them.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
Now this seems like an interesting idea. In need of more villains?

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Of course, Redtooth :)
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Had to read down because I thought someone was actually going to try and be me. (I wouldn't have a problem with that if someone wanted to try.)

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
LBT villains...let's see...hm. How about Redclaw? And even possibly his two lackies Screech and Thud?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
There's also the egg eaters, the 2 other fliers who were with PTerano, and everyone's favorite bullies.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Mar 10 2012 on  10:09 PM
There's also the egg eaters, the 2 other fliers who were with PTerano, and everyone's favorite bullies.
I don't think Hyp and co. are bad enough to be considered villians. Then again, there weren't any villians in III(unless you count the raptors), just people at fault.

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile

Ozzy the Egg Eater and Sierra the Flyer are already in, so that's just leave Strut and Rinkus, the clowns haha.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
you can be Redclaw and his goons, Redtooth. :)
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Are the dinosaurs minus the villians in our world or in the LBT universe?

And Serris, I'll go with playing Rytho.  If I'm screwing up his character too much, feel free to let me know :p.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, I was originally gonna have them come out of the portal after the villains, but now I'm not so sure. I'm just wondering if they come out of that portal, how do they join up with the GoF members? I mean, that's the bad guy's portal.

Maybe the other LBT characters come out very soon, and the villains chase them to the GoF members? Can't think of another way to do it at the moment.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)