The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Pre-Game Poll

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Before I begin with the reboot, please pick the following options above for the setup, right before the gameplay. Below are the descriptions of the options, elaborating what it entails and what would the conclusion be for the said options. If you want to discuss the options or explain your choice, please discuss it in this thread. Thank you

Set in Memories

Playing ourselves as we imagine we would be in the Land Before Time canon, full of individual histories and personalities. It's only when we interact with the canon characters or with each other that we regain "echoes" of our past lives as humans. A little like reincarnating into the canon, only none of our characters need to "die" in order to get into the world of Land Before Time.

Amnesiac Characters

We start playing i.e. Guido, as LBT characters but no memories how we came here or our lives as humans, but we, like the first option, can gain memories of our lives through "echoes", interacting with each other as well as the canon characters.

Choose your Own

Allow players to decide for themselves how they want to enter pre-game. Some of them will be amnesiac and not remember anything, but others can also play with history in the LBT universe if they choose.

NOTA and/or Other

Or maybe none of these options appeal to you, and you have a better idea for we can start before the game begins. Please explain your idea or reasoning in the appropriate topic thread linked above.