The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Chara Question and Jumping In

Zenoah · 6 · 1482

Zenoah

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hope this is in the right spot...

Anyway, I want to join a RP, but my dinosaur chara is more of when the mamals came into the sceen.
I would like to play a sabertooth tiger but not sure where he'd be welcomed to join. If the mamals are not allowed, I'll look up a reptilian to play. If my saber is welcomed anywhere, is there a good rp that I can appear in?

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Actually, there was a rodent character in one of the LBT films, a rat so to speak. Ducky gave him a name, I forget what it was, but it was a kind of comment on his being so fuzzy.

So it seems that there are a few mammals in the LBT usiverse.. also keep in mind, the LBT universe is way out of whack when compaired to the real world timeline

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tickles, who was in the last part of the 4th movie.  Mammals seem to be mainly small about Tickle size.  It's up to the gm of each rp thread though I'd guess.

Ducky names him that since he has tickly fuzzies all over him, I think is about what she says.

more small mammals appear in the tv episode Stranger From the Mysterious Above.

Maybe some dino experts here can suggest some that are close to a Sabertooth tiger.

There may be other rp threads here that would allow them.  I don't follow them all so don't know.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com

Zenoah

• Spike
    • View Profile
Could I start an ice age type role play then? Not one based off the movie, but for people who'd like to rp in that era?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sure, in the random role play section.  Though you may want to start a discussion of your rp thread first in the discussion section so you can state some information (like rough time period, if magic, technology, martial arts, ect is allowed) and answer any questions.