The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

RP idea: Kingdoms

Myrkin · 27 · 3176

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
KK!  Done!  Masamune's my main lord!

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I guess it is good idea to wait for (at least) one more player with his profile, before starting the game.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Alright. We have waited long enough. We will just play with two players for now and maybe someone will join later.

As I promised, I've made a simple map of RP's world. It is rather a beta-version Here it is:

Grey areas - mountains.
Dark green areas - swamps.
Light blue areas - lakes
Light blue lines - rivers
Yellow areas - desert
Green dots - forests
Red lines - state's border
Black squares - state's capital

I havent called the capitals of your kingdoms, because I though you would want to make them yourself. :)

Later I will tell more about this world and make a RP topic. For now I am taking a break. :p

EDIT:

Empire consists of  seven countries/territories:
-   Imperial Capital Territory - 0
-   Kingdom of Westmark - 2
-   Duchy of Osilia (Duke of Osilia is a vassal of King od Westmark) - 1
-   Duchy of Reval (Duke of Reval is a vassal of King of Deutia) - 1
-   Kingdom of Deutia - 2
-   Kingdom of Eastphalia - 2
-   Farlands - 1

As I stated before new Emperor is chosen by imperial states. Numbers by each country indicates how many votes that particular state has, when it comes to election. Temporary governor of Imperial Capital Territory (whom always is a Grand Master of The Imperial Order) has decisive vote, but only in case of a tie. Actual Emperor, Maximilian IV is also a King of Westmark and Lord of Osilia.

Beside Empire there is one more power that has great influence on every country at Patras. It is called The Imperial Order, which conisists of tens of thousand knights that took oath to defend the people of Patras from the outside enemies. They have many castles inside Empire and a few in Kingdom of Krumlov, which is at front of fighting with Feorian hordes. Grand Master of Order is theoretically a subject of Emperor, but in practice he is given a free hand in making decisions that affects Order’s interest.

Kavala is a aristocratic republic, ruled by noblemen. In the past republic of Kavala was one of the Empire’s kingdoms, but now is fully independent state. Kavala is the major maritime power at Southern Sea and it has almost a monopoly at sea trade, as it has many trading ships (as well as warships) and it controls crucial routes from western countries. The Kavala’s main antagonist is the Kingdom of Adorno, who tries to win control over sea trade.

Feorians are not so united as some people of Patras would think. They are dived on two powers: The Great Horde and Feorian United Tribes. The first one is a tribe that arrived at northern Feoria as the last one. The Highest King of the Horde believes that it is his tribe’s divine right to rule over all the world and he ofteh wages wars at “People of the North” and others Feoria tribes that refuses to recognize his authority as the lord of all Feorians. United Tribes were once upon the time the greatest threat of Patrasians, but now they are mainly defending what they gained so far, although they still have big armies at their disposal.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Really? That's great. You can play as the ruler of one of the existing kingdoms (see map above) or as the chief or wandering tribe/horde.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'll be the ruler of the Republic of Kavala.

Name: Consul Hans Ulrich Rommel
history: Son of the late ruler of Kavala he took control of the Government  after his fathers assiniation he hunted down the hordes from the south who did it and brutally executed them in public
Size: roughly 20000 sq miles.
Population around 12 million. The people are loyal to Consul Hans Ulrich.
Geography: Mountians but mainly a flat area
Military, has a standing total army of 600,000 plus 200,000 special forces under direct control of Lord Hans Ulrich himself and 30,000 people in the navy.
Resources: Gold, Silver, Copper, Fish, Steel
Economy , Very strong they mainly build ships that are know to be some of the best there are anywhere. They are also some of the best sword simths around When they are not at war they send weapons to countries that are.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Firstly: it is a republic, so you could have been only chosen by the nobles and as such you can have the title of Consul.

Secondly: your people can't be loyal members of the Empire, since Kavala hasn't been a part of the Empire for a long time already.

Thirdly: let me edit my post in RP part, so I could introduce you to the game and then you can make decision as you see fit, alright? ;)