The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

One Long RP...

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
For those of you who don't know...my fanfic One Long Tail is being scrapped...at least for the moment, and here are the last two chapters so far.

I'll detail more about this idea in a little while...I'm gonna try and get some sleep now. :smile

Okay here's the deal, after seeing the success of tow other fanfic based RP's I decided to give it a try! That's right I'm turning One Long Tail into my second RP!!! :yes

Now in order to be up-to-date on what exactly is going on here, I'm going to give a short description.

At the opening of Chapter 26 the herd of the Great Valley is under siege and Longtail's darkest secret is revealed to everyone. As he is reunited with Dante, the duo fight to drive off the deadly sharptooth group Saurischia lead by the infamous Bleeding Heart.

As this is happening however, the residents of the valley are now beginning to question Longtail's sincerity and loyalty. And this could be the start of something far more dangerous...for everyone!

Now should this idea gain any leads, then the beginning of the RP would take place directly after chapter 26 and follow from there.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess, from reading some of it, it'll allow some aspects of magic or superpowers since Longtail seemed to have some magic or super powers.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Actually Kor, there will be NO supernatural powers in this RP. What Longtail is seen doing in Ch. 26 is him beginning to use his sharptooth abilities, and heightened senses to their fullest potential.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hmm, well I'm definitely interested, and have a vague feel, as you know, about your fanfic. I'd have to scan the latest chapters I guess to get fully caught up.

Alot of pondering from the Valley residents so you could could on Tylr and Kit being there. Not sure past that.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, I'll be updating this topic with a character list in a while from now, so be on the lookout.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No hurry.  Thanks.  I'm sure everyone will have fun.  :)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay here is the list of characters so far:

OCs:

Longtail: GVG

*Cyrix: GVG

*Mim: Kor

Terri: GVG

Dante: Starfall

Syler: Starfall

Tylr: Kit12

Kit: Kit12

Deimos: Serris (he is a sharptooth, if that is not okay I'll change his species)

Ovius: Serris (Fast-Runner)

Hadros: Serris (Swimmer)

FC's:

Littlefoot:

Cera:

Ducky:

Petrie: Kit12

Spike:

*Grandpa Longneck: GVG

*Grandma Longneck: Kit12

*Topsy:

*Tria:

*Kosh:

*Ducky's Mom:

*Petire's Mom:

*Korr (The Red Horn leader):GVG

OH!!! I almost forgot about the bad guys! :lol

OC Enemies

Bleeding Heart: GVG

Leviathan: Chilietrek

Kori:

Blackfoot:

Jodo:

Rahzorr:

Red-Eye: Serris

Dromaeo: Serris

Procella: Serris

Kireek: Starfall

So far those are the only names I can think of at this moment in time, however I'll add more as they come up, and before anyone asks:

YES, ADD MORE OC's! We're going to need them!

Any character with this symbol (*) by their name is vital to the first major subpolt in this RP/story!

So pick and choose at your leisure!
 :DD

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hmm, ok OC wise I'll bring in Tylr and Kit and leave it there for atleast now.

Now...FC's...hmm, how about Grandma Longneck for at least the main Valley leadership that I know will be needed.

Plus gang wise I'll take care of Petrie if that's ok, I like taking care of him :)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
<_< It appears to me that we need more players...and I'm not sure if my PM system is working properly, or maybe its just my home computer... :smile Oh well! I'm sure more will join, just gotta give them time.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
All right! Well despite the apparent lack of participants at the moment, I'm going to try and get this RP started. So be on the look out sometime later today!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess folks have to have read the fanfiction to be in the rp?

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
No, not at all....When I post the opening for the RP, I'll give a summary of what has happened so far, so those who haven't read the story will at least know where the RP picks up. ;)

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 That should make things easier indeed. Ok, I am in, I'll re-read some chapters so I can try and play as Leviathan.  Ican try and bring a few ocs too.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Some of your previously played ones, or ones made from scratch?  Just curious.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 That's a good question Kor.... hmm, I may try to bring Cayso and Racnar, or I may try to bring another character from my fan-made storyline too because I have Leaf-eater OCs too. I think I'll need to think about it for a little bit :smile .

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ok, no need to rush.  You'll likely have more fun then if you rushed into a decision.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Thank you Kor. As for Leaf-eater characters, I have an idea or two. I could bring the guy that became the Leader of the little herd in my storyline and his sister.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is an idea.  You could do his herd has gotten to the Great Valley.  Most or all of them but the ones you're playing could be offscreen.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 That can work, and that way I can focus on the OCs themselves. All of my OCs herds went into the Great Valley except for Cayso's herd. So my OCs could appear in the rpg (if allowed) but not necesarilly the entire herds, to avoid problems.