The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

One last choice...

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Just had to ask, for those of you playing the New World Old faces RP, Longtail has a choice to make and it seems pretty heavy considering he may not see the others again. I just gotta ask who thinks that' he'll stay where he is, or come back to make amends?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I say, he should return to the living you know, make everyone happy again, make amends and whatever else he really needs to do.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
He should definitely return to the mortal realm and attempt to redeem himself :yes.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 To be alive is the only way to make things right, and if he has the chance to come back, I think he should take it :yes .

... funny that I don't play in this rpg :smile .

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Longtail doesn't know how to quit, so it wouldn't make sense for him to quit now :lol:

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
:lol Now that I think about it....Longtail is a stubborn flyer. Even after being burned, and thrown around like that he still has the will to try and survive.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Great Valley Guardian,Jan 15 2010 on  07:04 PM
....Longtail is a stubborn flyer.
Hello:
 Well, we should not even start with the things he has been through in all other rpgs and in your fanfic... Longtail is earning his place as one of Chuck Norris' disciples  :smile .

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chiletrek,Jan 16 2010 on  04:24 PM
Quote from: The Great Valley Guardian,Jan 15 2010 on  07:04 PM
....Longtail is a stubborn flyer.
Hello:
 Well, we should not even start with the things he has been through in all other rpgs and in your fanfic... Longtail is earning his place as one of Chuck Norris' disciples  :smile .
More like an ancient Chuck Norris evolved into what he is today :lol: