The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Pterano RP

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Okely okely, boys! Listen up! :lol I've been spending the last few days-or weeks-on thinking about starting a Pterano rp. A few minutes ago, I was starting a discussion thread about doing it, but I was debating because I didn't have any ideas for the rp. Now I do.

Does anyone ever wonder how Pterano and Devon met? Anyone wonder how he spent the first few months of his banishment? Anyone wonder what happened between Sierra and Devon? Well this rp would answer all those questions! So...whos's with me??

Characters included:

Pterano (of course. :rolleyes:  :nyah )
Rinkus
Sierra
Petrie (It's possible...)
Tory (Name I give Petrie's mum)
The gang (if needed)
Petrie's siblings (if needed)
Some of the grownups (I'll let you boys decide who :nyah )

Any additional characters including OCs, pm me about it and I'll add ya.

Cast so far

Pterano: THE TRULY FANTASTIC ME!!!!
Rinkus: Me
Sierra: Pterano (if he can)
Devon: Me
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Just edited the first post so if anyone would like to take part in this rp, gooo right ahead! :nyah
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
This post has been erased for personal reasons. I pmed Mumbling about it.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
TFM, offers to join RPs don't come overnight or right when you want them; it takes time. I'm contemplating whether or not to join this, what do you have in mind for the RP? What would happen in it?

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I know...I am NOT good at waiting...I'm trying to get good...

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
:yes Buuuuump!!!!

Hmm....I need to think of some rules....

First of all.

1. NO GORY!!!!!!! (I don't mind blood but no gutts.) If you want to have something that has something to do with gore, just pm me and I'll get back to you.  :yes

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
BUMP

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Bump

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Bump...for the forth time.

Yeah, I'm thinking about closing this topic, since no one really wants to participate in this rp. It's kinda sad actually. But it's okay. I'm thinking about starting a new rp about Pterano's past, which would be his childhood, to pre Lost in a Forest.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I think I have at least one theory why nobody joined up. You ended up calling MOST of the main characters, and that's really no fun if you control almost everyone in the RP. :p It's more of just a fanfiction in that case, and not an RP. It leaves others wondering who they can play, as you stated yourself it's mostly about Devon and Pterano, and who's playing both parts? One player. So it makes it a little hard for others to join in.

That's just my take on it though. *shrugs*

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
You're right, Pterano. Never noticed that before. XDDD

And about that recent idea, I'm planing to make it a story instead of an rp. Sounds alot better that way. But I won't do it until after Under a Yellow Moon.