The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ichy Caption 1

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Another Caption.. and it's not Ozzy and/or Strut! Here it is

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ichy suffers the world's first bad hair day

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ichy: Look you kids! Now I'm free of Dil and the fish are working out fine, so I thought living here in the Great Valley would be a good change of pace, but you've been singing about how you feel happy every night for the past seven night circles and I'm about to say words your parents don't want you hearing! Look at these bags under my eyes! Even my bags have bags! Now kindly PIP DOWN!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
someone offscreen: "You said something to make the person at the beauty parlor angry again didn't you?"

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Narrator:  "This is Ichy after a week of no sleep and being over-caffeinated so he could be ready for exams."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Icky: "Ever had a bad feather day like me? Well use neprel and you'll never have another one again."

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Chris(off screen): Hehehehehehehehehehe, wicked wipeout, Icky. Hehehehe

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
This is what Ichy looks like after he has had to put up with Dil on one of her bad days.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Voice offscreen in an announcer type of tone: "And this can happen to you too if you drink to much coffee."

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Ichy: "Dill, I'm only going to tell you this one more time: I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP."