The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Rainbowfaces RP “The Quest for Telling”

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I am going to call the male Rainbow Face "Vega", like the star. :rainbowwave
Go Chomper!

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

Cool! So Prisma and Vega. :)

I started the RP thread and posted Gnosasaur’s introduction. No rush if anyone wants to wait, but I had to put my imaginary thoughts on the page. :) 

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Whoa, the weird thing is that in the old Rainbow Face fanfic I wrote years ago, I used the same name...and I'm pretty sure I never told you. :olittlefoot

@Gentle Sharptooth thanks for kicking this off! There's just one thing I'm kind of confused about: is that brown pterosaur the assistant we were talking about earlier in our planning? If I'm not mistaken, I think that was going to be Goldenwind's character, and I believe Goldenwind decided it was actually going to be Sierra. Not that you have to change it if I'm right about this, though. Your pterosaur can just be an additional character.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Whoa, the weird thing is that in the old Rainbow Face fanfic I wrote years ago, I used the same name...and I'm pretty sure I never told you. :olittlefoot

@Gentle Sharptooth thanks for kicking this off! There's just one thing I'm kind of confused about: is that brown pterosaur the assistant we were talking about earlier in our planning? If I'm not mistaken, I think that was going to be Goldenwind's character, and I believe Goldenwind decided it was actually going to be Sierra. Not that you have to change it if I'm right about this, though. Your pterosaur can just be an additional character.

This pterosaur was just a setvant. I’ll wait for Goldenwind to bring Sierra in. :)

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

This pterosaur was just a setvant. I’ll wait for Goldenwind to bring Sierra in. :)

Ah, okay, just wanted to clarify.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I see Sierra as the side-kick villain flyer in this one as I believe he would have gotten feed up with Rinkus after what occured. Plus I believe he would have gotten suspicious of the Rainbow Faces, having seen them leave Threehorn Peak.

Ooo! :olittlefoot Sounds interesting! @Little Bro

Would you be open to Sierra being witj Gnosasaur in the Pteromaid territory? I can see them working together. :)

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I see Sierra as the side-kick villain flyer in this one as I believe he would have gotten feed up with Rinkus after what occured. Plus I believe he would have gotten suspicious of the Rainbow Faces, having seen them leave Threehorn Peak.

Ooo! :olittlefoot Sounds interesting! @Little Bro

Would you be open to Sierra being witj Gnosasaur in the Pteromaid territory? I can see them working together. :)

That one's up to @Goldenwind  :)

@Gentle Sharptooth I don't know if you've though of any history for the Pteromaid territory, but ideas are popping up in my head now... :DD Maybe it's an abandoned Forerunner base, or maybe Gnosasaur and his accomplices built it with stolen Forerunner technology?

--EDIT--
Also: just wondering, is the blue comet just to set the mood, or will it be landing somewhere? :SmugSpike

Sorry for my onslaught of questions. :lol
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 06:34:43 PM by RainbowFaceProtege »

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
@Gentle Sharptooth  Sure! I would like to have the two work together!  :)petrie I can imagine Sierra coming across Gnasasaur's location either by accident or through research of his own.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
@RainbowFaceProtege That sounds great! Fourunner tech that Gnosasaur is manipulating. Pterosaurs venerated the Fourunners and were instructed to build the Pteromaids. :)
I cannot wait to get Petrie involved.

The Blue Comet is up to you and Little Bro, it can be your characters traveling or just a foreshadowing. :)

@Goldenwind I am looking foward to a partnership between Seirra and Gnosasaur. ;)

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Pterosaurs venerated the Fourunners and were instructed to build the Pteromaids. :)

Maybe stories of this were passed down through flyer legend, and Sierra and Rinkus had suspected the Stone of Cold Fire was connected to these tales from the beginning. ;)

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Pterosaurs venerated the Fourunners and were instructed to build the Pteromaids. :)

Maybe stories of this were passed down through flyer legend, and Sierra and Rinkus had suspected the Stone of Cold Fire was connected to these tales from the beginning. ;)

I love this idea! The Stone of Cold Fire and Pterano learning of it from legends that tie to the Fourunners.

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile

I love this idea! The Stone of Cold Fire and Pterano learning of it from legends that tie to the Fourunners.

This sounds very amazing! X) I referenced this in my response!  :)petrie

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Great post @Goldenwind! I have responded to it. Gnosasaur is welcoming you into the Pteromiad in his usual conceited manner. XD

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
@Gentle Sharptooth @Goldenwind I really love this so far. :Mo Working on my own post now...

(though I won't actually post it yet since it's Goldenwind's turn)

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
@RainbowFaceProtege You may post when you wish. :)

Details about Gnosasaur,
He is Concavenator, which is a Carnivour at the rought height of Troodon:

My profile pic is a cropped picture I drew of Gnosasaur. :)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 01:47:19 AM by Gentle Sharptooth »

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Okay, I went ahead and kicked off the other characters' sides of this story.
Awesome picture of Gnosasaur!! :)petrie

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
That is so awesome! @Gentle Sharptooth You did a wonderful job with the profile pic!  :chompysmile

Just did my response now. Showing poor Rinkus after the events of movie 7.  :rhett_sad

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
@RainbowFaceProtege I look foward to it! FYI Petrie can be directed, this means if the rest of Gang is going spmewhere you can say Petrie is riding on Spike or Cera or Littlefoot. :)

@Goldenwind Thanks! I worked hard on it, the full pic of Gnosasaur is even better, but I had to crop. XD

Poor Rinkus! Isn’t it neat we have an RP with Sierra and Rimkus on their month. :)

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Great posts everyone!

@RainbowFaceProtege I love the space station! Is it possible for me to be character there? Are the only species Gallimimus (Rainbowfaces) or are there others? 

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
What if we have a leader Rainbow Face that sent other Rainbow Faces on missions? He could be like Foobie (Only not so goofy  :P) and be the Wise One or the Old One. Just an idea I had  :idea.

@RainbowFaceProtege @Gentle Sharptooth @Goldenwind
Go Chomper!