The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Destiny

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Hey guys. Full disclosure, it's not my intent to support or defend Destiny here. I understand the franchise has attracted a great deal of controversy, and while I was once an extremely staunch defender, I've come to accept that those who dislike the game have some very legitimate reasons for doing so. Many came in before launch, and were sorely disappointed by the result. I can't fault them for that. But that's beside the point here.

I'm here to ask, for anyone who still plays console around here (assuming anyone plays console here at all  :lol ) if any of you play or have played Bungie's "Destiny." I returned to the game with the latest "Age of Triumph" update, which revitalized all the old raids, gear, etc, and overhauled a few weapons, and I'll admit- I've been looking for some guardians to form a fireteam with. So, if anyone's around on the console scene (specifically the PS4), sound off! I'd be happy to hear from you. If not, that's okay too! If you've returned to the game, never left it, left it right off the bat, your voice deserves to be heard as well. Let's just keep it civil.