The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A sudden change of species 2.0?

rhombus · 261 · 39885

Poll

Which of these options do you favor?

Everyone coincidentally—probably because of the multiple screams—conjugate together at Chomper's sleeping spot (where Ruby has just noticed Chomper) and meet each other for the first time there. This is similar to the Seven Hunters meetup.
1 (16.7%)
A bunch of small initial meetups first (eg. Ducky with Petrie, etc) that will eventually result in every separate group of the gang coming together after the pairs/threes understand their scenario.
1 (16.7%)
Mother flyer is convinced of Petrie's transformation and this eventually leads her to helping to find the groups of changed children.
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: December 20, 2019, 01:55:47 PM

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Now that we're on the subject, should Mama Swimmer be next after you guys? It's been a while since my last post and truth be told I'm itching to get back into writing. :p

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Hm, Mama Flyer seems to have the idea that she has to keep the children's existence a secret, but I suppose that if Ducky (or Spike) were to vocalize the need to talk to their mom, perhaps she can enter the picture after more of the gang regroup? Or perhaps Mama Swimmer could have decided to do some investigating of her own?
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hm, Mama Flyer seems to have the idea that she has to keep the children's existence a secret, but I suppose that if Ducky (or Spike) were to vocalize the need to talk to their mom, perhaps she can enter the picture after more of the gang regroup? Or perhaps Mama Swimmer could have decided to do some investigating of her own?

I'll have to think about it, but those ideas sound good. :)

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

That is a good idea. :) Right now Mama Flyer is just trying to prevent one of the more stomp-happy valley residents discovering the children. So if someone recommends that she get Mama Swimmer involved then Volant would be open to that idea.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@OwlsCantRead @ImpracticalDino

I think that one of you two are next.  Ruby and Chomper can reappear once some of the other groups meet up and begin moving as groups.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sorry for the hold up. I made my post, so I suppose Impractical is next. :duckyhappy
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@Anagnos @DarkWolf91

Alright, Ruby and Chomper have now found Littlefoot and Cera.  So I think we can work out these groups interacting with one another, and then it will be time for the others to meet up with us.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
@rhombus

Just to bring this up now, I'm in the process of writing the third chapter for the June fanfiction prompt and I want to finish that one before I take on any other writing duties. So if people are in a hurry to get this roleplay on the move again, we might have to consider someone taking over my characters for a while.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@Anagnos @vonboy @ImpracticalDino @Sovereign @jassy @OwlsCantRead @DarkWolf91 @StardustSoldier

Well, we have entered into that period of time in the summer when activity winds down for several months.  As such, it might be a good idea to get a general idea of who is available to play the roleplay at the moment.  So, if you see this message, please mention in a reply if you are:

1) Available to play in the roleplay as normal;

2) Not available now, but should be in a few months (in which case we can see about temporary replacements); or

3) Not available to roleplay.

Once I see the general situation we can make changes and hopefully get the roleplay moving again.  As it is I believe we are held up due to waiting on posts from Anagnos's character and Darkwolf's character.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Hey all, sorry for the long absence! I should be available again now, and I'll take a look at replying soon!

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've been available for a long time now, that's not the problem. The problem is that I've lost any and all motivation to write for roleplays right now. That said, I could maybe cook something up during the weekend so we can get this ball rolling again. I make no promises on that, though. :DocSerious

jassy

• certified member of the spike fanclub :)
  • Member+
  • Spike
  • your local procrastinating fanartist!
    • View Profile
I’m still available! Not sure if Sovereign wants to take over for Petrie again, but I’m fine with playing both characters for now.
"Don't you ever wonder what's out there?"  :rainbowThinking

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm available! Just might be a little slow due to school starting up again for me.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
I'm available, but I'm gonna see how my motivation for writing in the roleplay holds up. I'm also not sure how things will play out once school arrives in less than 4 weeks. But I can definitely make the next post when I'm required to do so. :)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I wasn't quite sure if it was my turn to post, because part of me is convinced that I had to wait until DarkWolf did her post before I could upload mine. But I don't think that's the end of the world if I took her turn here. Just letting you guys know that I've done my post. :)

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm still available to post.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Would it be impossible to consider that I would continue the scene with Ruby instead of waiting for DarkWolf to do her post first?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Would it be impossible to consider that I would continue the scene with Ruby instead of waiting for DarkWolf to do her post first?

If you want to go next that is fine.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Alright. I just wanted to double-check first before I did anything. Thank you. :)