The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Updated forum theme

Stardisk

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • Stardisk's strange digital corner
If you go to 'User Settings' and then 'Appearance', it'll let you switch between Dark and Light.

Well, I found it...
Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation

View my art project Internet Before Time (last update was 2020/11/18!)

Discussion of LBT games for PS1

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
I guess I should also drop my two cents on this new forum theme. While I have personally decided to stick with the old theme for now, the new theme is actually not bad in my opinion. It's a change I can actually appreciate since it modernized things while also having some charm and resemblance of the old theme which I like. I can't say the same of course for website redesigns like YouTube and Reddit. So while I was apprehensive at first when I heard of the news due to the tragic disasters of other modern redesigns I've seen, this was a surprising, but a welcome surprise. Great job. :)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Well I really enjoy both the Light and Dark aesthetics here. Would having more backgrounds/modes (still in the Sunrise theme) be a possibility at some point?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy to announce that all bugs/nuisances found for the Sunrise theme have been fixed thanks to countless of hours of work that @Stardisk put in over the past few days! Thank you so much!

Well I really enjoy both the Light and Dark aesthetics here. Would having more backgrounds/modes (still in the Sunrise theme) be a possibility at some point?

This is something we can consider at a later date!  :CeraHAPPY

Stardisk

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • Stardisk's strange digital corner
Happy to announce that all bugs/nuisances found for the Sunrise theme have been fixed thanks to countless of hours of work that @Stardisk put in over the past few days! Thank you so much!
You're welcome  :littlefoot
Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation

View my art project Internet Before Time (last update was 2020/11/18!)

Discussion of LBT games for PS1

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Thanks you, Stardisk! ^^
For emotes reorganization, and for forum template!
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Yup, thank you Stardisk for the work you've done for the forum. We all appreciate it. :)

Sarah

• Member+
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
After about two weeks since the forum theme has changed I finally noticed, that I should have done this post weeks ago I have to point out, how well everything works! I had my  apprehensions at first, but I decided to try to use the new theme a few days and was finally impressed about how fine it works, after I found out, how it works. The new theme is as good as the old theme and even better in some aspects. The text is more readable and the pictures have got the perfect size for my mobile now. It couldn't have gone better! So thanks to @Mumbling and @Stardisk and everyone else, who put so much effort in this theme to improve this website!

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Little update from me. :)

It's now been about a week since I started to use the new theme and I have only good things to say about it. Of course it was kind of hard to get used to at first after using the old theme for so long, but now I feel like I know the ins and outs of this new theme. It will take more time to get properly used to it, but I'm sure I've got this one in the bag. :Mo