The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Killer Among Us

Nahla · 767 · 48704

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Please make her go away" Littlefoot said while trembling.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"That can easily be arranged," said Grandpa, looking up at a flyer nest. The flyer that belonged there could carry the young longneck far away from the Great Valley.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla laughed "What you gonna do? Banish me?" she taunted them with a fake smie.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Er... yes, actually," said Grandpa. "And if you bother coming back, there will be very severe consequences," he warned.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Would love to see you try" Nahla smiled circling the group.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Fair enough, if you want," said Grandma, calling the flyer over and explaining the situation to him. He seemed to stare daggers at the young longneck.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla sat down an amused smile on her face.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma backed away and went next to her mate, not knowing what was up with this demonic child. Taro kept quite a firm grip on Littlefoot, while Lily clung onto his neck, terrified by almost everyone around her.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla chuckled "I'm waiting for my 'banishment' though I will be back...I always come back" her eyes now seeming to glow.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Get her out of here," Grandma ordered. The flyer nodded and scooped the pink longneck up to take her far, far away.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla just smirked and pulled out a rock,using it to swipe at the flyer.

(Gee when Nahla goes evil,she goes EVIL)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
The flyer screeched as he flew very high. "If you want to be "dropped off" and die, you can just say so!" he shouted.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
(Another RP? Geee you guys move fast. Is there room is this very interesting looking rp for Zimmy? :D)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
(Sure! The more the betterer, as Ducky would say. :D)

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
(Great which character hmmm,Zimba? Cause we all LOOOVE him. Ugh wheres Nahla when you actually need her)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
(Well, whatever character you wish to put in. I don't mind. :D And I think both of you are in bed at this time. :lol)

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Zimmy you can't be evil though. Nahla already claimed that sorry :lol)

Nahla swiped at the flyer again "I suggest you put me down"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
The flyer scoffed as he rose higher in the air. "I don't think so," he said as he flew far away from the valley.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla snarled before completely stabbing the flyer "Let...me...go" she  growled her eyes seeming to glow with hate.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
The flyer screeched in pain but didn't let go of Nahla; instead he gripped onto her tighter. He started to descend and dropped Nahla into a mud puddle and turned to fly back towards the Great Valley.