The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Ocean Test

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
You Are Reflective and Thoughtful

You are most comfortable when you are mixing things up a little bit. You like novelty in small doses.

You believe in transparency and honesty. The truth hurts, but you'd like to know it.

You have no trouble finding contentment wherever you are in life. You are happy in the now.

You believe that if you look closely enough at people, you can appreciate them more... flaws and all.

The Ocean Test

Work is Hard. Time for Blogthings!
Work is Hard. Time for Blogthings!

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You Are Laid Back and Low Key

You are most comfortable when you are mixing things up a little bit. You like novelty in small doses.

You are drawn to passion and emotion. You see the world as a colorful place.

You seek a bit more depth in your life, but you are slowly changing. You don't like to rush anything.

You believe that if you look closely enough at people, you can appreciate them more... flaws and all.
I didn't see that coming :P:
Inactive, probably forever.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
You Are Ambitious and Driven

You are drawn to harmony and compassion. You value commonalities over differences.

You have no trouble finding contentment wherever you are in life. You are happy in the now.

Hmm, I don't think I can disagree with that, I do feel pretty happy where I am now :)
And I am pretty ambitious... I just don't like to work for it if that makes any sense :lol
And I HATE conflicts! Seriously, can't we all just get along? XDD jk some conflict is healthy and sometimes even fun!
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
You are most comfortable when you are challenging yourself and trying something new.

You prefer to leave some things to chance. The world is a mysterious place, and you like to embrace the unknown.

You seek a bit more depth in your life, but you are slowly changing. You don't like to rush anything.

You believe that if you look closely enough at people, they all have their own unique beauty.

That's actually very spot on.

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"You Are Ambitious and Driven". Who would have known... :) They need to explain what "ambition" means, because I've forgotten it years ago.
It's a very well-known fact that any quiz with a small amount of questions is automatically worthless. Not only that, the questions here make no sense whatsoever.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^These things are just for fun, ya know ;).  As for me:

You are Alive and Energetic

You are most comfortable when you are challenging yourself and trying something new.

You prefer to leave some things to chance. The world is a mysterious place, and you like to embrace the unknown.

You are curious about the world and want to explore it as much as possible. You love to travel.

You believe that if you look closely enough at people, they all have their own unique beauty.

So true :).

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
You Are Reflective and Thoughtful

You believe in transparency and honesty. The truth hurts, but you'd like to know it.

You are curious about the world and want to explore it as much as possible. You love to travel.

Ahh...so true of me!