The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Happy Birthday The Chronicler!

brekclub85 · 145 · 17380

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Thanks, everyone. Not much really happened this year. Like last year, I decided to get some pizza from that place in Burlington that I liked, so I guess it's practically become a tradition now. As for gifts, all I got were two Lego sets from the City theme's space exploration series, which is a start, but I'm interested in much more, so we'll see by Christmas if I'll have to get the rest myself.

Happy Starday, the Chronicler (and fellow brony)! :duckyhappy :celebrate :birthday :cheers
Being GoF's unofficial reporter of pony news has often seemed like quite a thankless effort, so it's nice to actually receive some appreciation every now and then.

Hi fellow LEGO fan! Hope you have an amazing star day :birthday
Oh, cool! I had no idea you were a fan of Lego. :)  What are your favorite themes?

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi fellow LEGO fan! Hope you have an amazing star day :birthday
Oh, cool! I had no idea you were a fan of Lego. :)  What are your favorite themes?

I'm quite nostalgic towards the older sets (especially the Castle theme) from the late 80s/early 90s, even though I don't think I ever owned any of them. Right now I've restricted myself to Harry Potter sets only, as I love the castle and magic themes. Just recently a LEGO store opened close to my work and I might have splurged a bit (and fallen in love with the new Dinosaur Fossils set (21320).

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
So... I turned thirty yesterday and nobody bothered to comment in this topic? :neutral

- Berix

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy belated, birthday!  :birthday My apologies, I was not active on the forum yesterday.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh no! Sorry I missed your birthday! This week has been pretty crunch time with getting some school projects finished.

Anyways, that's enough excuses out of me. Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day! (Also welcome to the 30 club  :rainbowwave :bestsharptooth [even though I just recently turned 30 myself haha])

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Oh Subgod... :(
Sorry for missing your third decade jubilee.

Happy belated birthday! Hope celebration was good enough, considering current events.
I'm gifting you the biggest apology cake!
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Oops-Eeps! :opetrie I was supposed to congratulate you yesterday, but I got sidetracked a bit. :oops Anyway, happy 30th starday, Chronicler! :Mo

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy belated birthday, Chronicler! Hope you had a wonderful day :birthday

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well, aside from having to post that reminder, I had a good day, all things considered. Just like previous years, I got takeout pizza from that certain place I like in Burlington. I spent most of the day playing one of my Lego video games (in fact, as I mentioned in the "what are you playing" topic, I just so happened to unlock the last achievement I had left among all the Lego games right on that day, so that sure was nice). And of course, I also got one Lego set as well.
Just recently a LEGO store opened close to my work and I might have splurged a bit (and fallen in love with the new Dinosaur Fossils set (21320).
Coincidentally enough, the Lego set I just got happens to be that exact one! I probably won't get around to opening it for a while though, as I'm still going through all those City space sets I got last year.

- Berix

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Amazing! I still didn't get that one as I've been trying to save up a bit. Let me know how it is once you get around to building it :D

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Happy starday, Chronicler, I'm glad you had a good one! :celebrate
(By the way...I have the fossils LEGO set, too, AND I LOVE IT!) :Mo

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Happy starday to you, The Chronicler! Hope you have a good day!  :celebrate

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Happy Starday The Chronicler! I really enjoy our conversations and the games we play in the Party Room, your posts are always a joy to read. Have a good one! :celebrate: :birthday: :celebrate:

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Thanks, everyone. Aside from the now traditional special pizza I've mentioned in previous years, not much else occurred this year. I've already acquired throughout the last few months all of the Lego sets I was significantly interested in (Space Shuttle Discovery, World Map, Architecture Empire State Building, Architecture New York City, 3-in-1 Space Shuttle Adventure, and a whole bunch of sets from the Classic theme (I recently became especially interested in obtaining a large supply of various bricks and pieces that don't come with any instructions on assembling all of it into a single specific model)), so I didn't really expect to receive anything today. However, I was pleasantly surprised when my sister got me a couple of smaller Classic sets that I thought had just recently sold out, so at least I got something to be happy about.

- Berix

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series