The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Wiki

Kor · 31 · 4041

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Yeah...I just had a crazy idea. While I was browsing through the site...I realized that many of us here at the GOF who happen to RP have multiple OC's, and that got me to thinking, would it be possible to make an OC subsection on the LBT Wiki page?

Like I said its a crazy idea, but I hope many of us here would enjoy being able to see such a page...so what do ya think?

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 About your idea GVG, it will depend on the site's admins, but we cannot lose anything with trying :^.^: .
 Since the time of the first post in this topic until now, the ammount on info in the LBT wiki page is now enormous, and no doubts it's getting bigger and better. I always go to take a look at the page (I haven't registered or anything like that) but I have read lots of infos in more than I could have expected to find.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
They may accecpt it but some of some of the OC's that have been created by some members here are human you should think about that.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Actually I did. The first reason was to put it into a 'sub' category all of its own, then just like here, the OC section would be split into two different groups one for the 'canon OC's' (Which are strictly dinosaurs) And one for the 'non-canon OC's (Those with human traits...or humans in general.)

But again this is just a basic idea...and I doubt it'll be used...just had to give it a shot.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's still possible they might accecpt it have you sent them your idea yet?

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
As the head admin of Land Before Time Wiki, I've decided to give you guys a chance at this: Land Before Time Wiki/OC Please note: I'm not positive I'm going to let this section remain. I will only let this section survive if you charter members follow the rules, (mainly, the first rule on the page), to the letter. I do not want that section to blend at all with the mainspace. This is extremely important to me. Please adhere to those rules.

Other than that, you're off to the races, gentlemen. Have fun!  :wave

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
What exactly would Deimos ("sickleclaw" or Dromeosaur) be considered?

He is a dinosaur but he uses things like fire, stone weapons and the like.

GVG, what does "human traits" mean exactly? Because the characters (canon and OC all use Stone Age technology <eg. stone knives, spears and the like>).

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: Serris,Sep 26 2008 on  07:45 PM
What exactly would Deimos ("sickleclaw" or Dromeosaur) be considered?

He is a dinosaur but he uses things like fire, stone weapons and the like.
I really don't care. If you want to make a page for him, feel free to. Just don't let it mesh with the canon mainspace, and fill out an OC template for his page.

Basically, so long as you keep it in the OC section, your characters can be or do anything you want. Seriously, anything.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I thought it was you who was the boss. :p

AnimeLover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I First Joined The Land Before Time Wiki, But Now I Can't Find My Password.

Could Somebody Help Me Please?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Is there some way you can get a message to the head editor there?