The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Gnomeo & Juliet

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As the title would suggest, this is indeed a knock-off of Shakespeare's classic story, "Romeo & Juliet".  However, it's more than just a knock-off with Gnomes.  The writer at hand really put some effort into this story to make it different from the original story.

I really don't want to spoil anything as it is a good movie and I don't think one should strive away from it just because of it being a knock-off of a classic story.

Maybe this will help interest others...

Hulk Hogan makes a cameo in this, and, spoilers, makes a lawnmower sound awesome!

This is definitely a good film and well worth watching. :)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
noot sure if it will be good or terrible..could go either way
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I went to see this two days ago, it was actually pretty cute. I like how they actually didn't make it quite like the original and neither of them...you get the idea...

I liked this movie, it was really good. :)

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I apologize, but the trailer (that I saw in 3d) really turned me off from the presentation. I went "ugh" a few times. I won't know until I see the full thing.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Apparently Elton is in it, so it might be worth seeing.Love Elton's music...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Truttle

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
LOL! As silly as this sounds, you've already bought me with mentioning Hogan. So I'm gunna go see it just for that.  :p

Highsoar

• Big flyer
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
I wanna see it just to see Richard Wilson...or his voice. It's a "Merlin" thing lol.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I want to see it myself.  One being cause both Jason Statham and Ozzy osbourne are voice actors in it.  The other being that to me, it looks good.