The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Anniversary of The Land Before Time

Pangaea · 16 · 7659

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
It's November 18, 2012: twenty-four years since The Land Before Time was first released in U.S. theaters.

One more year until LBT hits the quarter-century mark. Imagine that. :wow

Just posting to wish our favorite dinosaurs a happy 24th birthday. :birthday :smile :DD :p :lol :angel

EDIT: Somehow, I feel a compulsion to ritualistically bake the gang a cake. :P: Be back soon.

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'd love to see that cake :) I wonder why I keep forgetting the fact that LBT was created on nov. 18... *facepalm*

Happy birthday, original Land Before Time movie! :D I really, really hope they will do a blu-ray release for the 25th anniversary... Who knows..

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Happy 24th anniversary, LBT! Best wishes for the next year of your life.  ;)

crazedwriter

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://crazedwriter.lbbhost.com/index.html
Happy 24th anniversary to LBT!  :cheers Hey Pangaea, if you bake that cake take a picture and post it here. I, a dabbler in confectionery, would love to see your handiwork.  :DD

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Happy anniversary, LBT!

I remember me and Cal were talking about maybe meeting up sometime next year. That would be a great way to celebrate the 25th anniversary, but I don't know if we'd be able to do it or not.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Has it been that long, time as gone by pretty fast, though I didn't see it till much later, in the 90's.  I wonder if anything special will be done for the 25th anniversary.  Guess we'll know next year.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It would be nice, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Dino-Mario

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Happy Late Birthday,LBT!!!
One of my most favorite animated films of all time,Yaay!!! :DD I really hope it gets released on Blu-Ray soon too.

crazedwriter

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://crazedwriter.lbbhost.com/index.html
I'd like to see a LBT 25th anniversary combo pack and lots of bonus material. Deleted scenes, audio commentary, interviews with the original voice actors, a tribute to those actors who've passed on (Kenneth Mars, Pat Hingle, Judy Barsi), some decent interactive extras. But we can only wish.

Pikkutassu

• Spike
    • View Profile
LBT definitely deserves a proper anniversary release. 2003 release was a complete total fail, don bluth was willing to cooperate but they couldn't bother, just slapped those kiddie games on the disc and called it a day.

Bruton the Iguanodon

25 years next year...fingers crossed for the deleted footage!      ;)

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
So, November 18th, huh? I was wondering when the movie came out. Funny, I thought it came out in, like, July for some reason.

Happy belated birthday, LBT! :birthday

Littlefoot3897

• Spike
    • View Profile
Can't we send letters to universal to remind them? We really need more freatures :/

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Wow in ten months and nine days this movie we be celebrating it's 25th anniversary it's amazing I was three years old when it first came out. And I agree they add the deleted parts as a special feature. They need to do that.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(using old thread to evade creating a new one)

Diddy reminded me about an important date...

Happy Anniversary, first Land Before Time movie! ^^
Thank you for everything.