The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The gang at Universal Studios

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Earlier today I saw a few vids on youtube put on by someone named Greenth1ng, they were clips that included Mario,Sonic and others on attractions at Universal, as I watched I wondered maybe something similar to this can be done using voices of Littlefoot and co. rather than Nintendo and Sega characters and it sounds good I could just imagine them riding Jurassic Park,Jaws or Earthquake and for Back To The Future The Ride, its as simple as using the version from the recently released Universal DVD,however I don't think I could do this on my own considering that I'm computer whiz and that I don't have a Youtube account.

thebigdeal

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://youtube.com/BigDealStudios
Quote from: Belmont2500,Oct 19 2009 on  02:02 PM
Earlier today I saw a few vids on youtube put on by someone named Greenth1ng, they were clips that included Mario,Sonic and others on attractions at Universal, as I watched I wondered maybe aomething similar to this can be done using voices of Littlefoot and co. rather than Nintendo and Sega characters and it sounds good I could just imagine them riding Jurassic Park,Jaws or Earthquake and for Back To The Future The Ride, its as simple as using the version from the recently released Universal DVD,however I don't think I could do this on my own considering that in no computer whiz and that I don't have a Youtube account.
oh yeah! months ago i saw a vid from Greenth1ng (i think) that had the pokemon characters on the simpsons ride!

but to do something like this, we need a good soundboard
Cera and Chomper would be good for something like this :)   :p

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
or Ali imagine hearing her freak out in the mummy ride  :lol I heard of a couple sites that had a LBT soundboard but when went to them all I got was a white screen that said "Service Unavailable"  :p  :(

thebigdeal

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Belmont2500,Oct 19 2009 on  05:03 PM
or Ali imagine hearing her freak out in the mummy ride  :lol I heard of a couple sites that had a LBT soundboard but when went to them all I got was a white screen that said "Service Unavailable"  :p  :(
Cera screamed a lot in the 4th movie, i hope there's a soundboard of that.
i know a judge judy soundboard and that could work too :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like it could be pretty funny indeed.  I imagine Littlefoot's eye's may bug out again on a ride with how hard Petrie may hold onto his neck, like happened in that 1 scene of one of the lbt movies.  I can't remember which one right now.

And a good idea for maybe fan fiction or rp maybe even.

thebigdeal

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Oct 19 2009 on  06:33 PM
Sounds like it could be pretty funny indeed.  I imagine Littlefoot's eye's may bug out again on a ride with how hard Petrie may hold onto his neck, like happened in that 1 scene of one of the lbt movies.  I can't remember which one right now.

And a good idea for maybe fan fiction or rp maybe even.
He did it twice (i think) in the first movie and once in the seventh movie

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
This could actually be very interesting if done well. Without a proper soundboard though, it can be very difficult. It would take a lot of time to find the perfect sound clips from the movies and splice them into the scene, but considering there are plenty of yelling scenes maybe it wouldn't be too hard.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Maybe or having Cera yell "Swimming sharptooth!" when they're on the JAWS ride, any how I don't know any available site with a LBT soundboard.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Finding the right clip may take work, but the end effect may indeed be fun.  

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
well I found a LBT soundboard..sort of until the site said it was a torrent what..the ...heck :anger

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
cause it required me to get an account which included payin a certain amont of money and besides I'm writing a fanfic with the same plot it just won't have the same effect.

thebigdeal

• Spike
    • View Profile
I downloaded a special app that will let me save YouTube vids and let me use it in Movie Maker, so I can get the Bck to the Future ride and some TLBT clips and and I could make one :D

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Belmont2500,Oct 21 2009 on  02:55 PM
cause it required me to get an account which included payin a certain amont of money and besides I'm writing a fanfic with the same plot it just won't have the same effect.
Hm, that's odd. Torrents are usually free. Ah well. A video probably would've been difficult to create anyways, especially considering animations and stuff.