The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Part 3 to Stone of Cold Fire RP

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Now that part two is finished, we can start organizing for part 3 of the Stone of Cold Fire RP. I just wanted to say that I am so thankful that you guys stuck with it for both parts, and I am pumped to see what happens next.

Like the poll says above, I am not sure if this should be the last part of the story or not. Please give me your opinion, because if it is decided, then I would love to continue this story.

Once again, if you haven't joined this rp before, YOU ARE ALLOWED AND ENCOURAGED TO JOIN NOW :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I will post a summary of what has happened the last two parts just to give any newcommers an idea of what to expect.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Character List:

This is the list of characters I have down. Some are already chosen because they were played from the previous parts, but I am assuming that whoever played them would want to reprise their roles. If not, that's fine! Just let me know and I'll edit the list.

Original Characters:
Littlefoot - Kor
Cera - GVG
Ducky - Kor
Petrie - Kor
Spike -
Chomper - LBTFan13
Ruby -
Adults (if anybody wants to try them out...) -
Ozzy and Strut - LBTFan13

New Characters
:
Zaine - LBTFan13
Mim - Kor
Longtail - GVG
Cyrix - GVG
Hunter - GVG
Vylor - lbt/cty_lover
Argaya - lbt/cty_lover
Dante - StarfallRaptor
Virgil - StarfallRaptor
Motochika - StarfallRaptor
Shera - Mumbling
Ptyra - Ptyra
Soar - Clawandfang
Mitch - Lillefoot

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm still in playing Shera. I think this should be the last part of the RP as they are going to search for the stone now, or do you know something else which might change it all of a sudden? I don't really know for sure but I think this must be th elast part of the RP.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
What I had planned originally was that the gang gets to the stone, but Ozzy and Strut got to it first and use the power to enslave the Great Valley. From that point, we would have to overthrow the two egg eaters and Zaine would be torn between using the wish for his parents or for the better good of the valley.

Just a thought, but I'll take anybody's opinion on it.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
All this seems pretty clear to me!  :)
I'm still doing Mitch, if no one has any objections.
When do we start?  :P:

/Lillefot
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I think the plot has far more potential than just another part, if they're going to be these sizes. From the poll however it looks like no one whole-heartedly agrees with me though...

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Count me in, too!  Can't wait to see what plot twists are coming up next! :D

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well you never know. I might just keep going with more parts. Maybe after Zaine uses the wish he may decide that they have to protect it from all evil. That would make a nice plot.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I'm not sure if this should be the last part of the stroy....if the orginal plot is longer than expected then I say start as many Rp's as we need. But that's just me...and I am so looking forward to this next installment!

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Great Valley Guardian,May 5 2008 on  11:03 AM
I'm not sure if this should be the last part of the stroy....if the orginal plot is longer than expected then I say start as many Rp's as we need. But that's just me...and I am so looking forward to this next installment!
You are not alone about that!   :^.^:
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I was talking with Kor about this and he is right, if more separate topics are made for the story, it may be easier for new players to join, instead of having to join on page 21 or another huge number :blink: .
 But at the end, it is the GM's decision :DD .

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess we wait till Mumbling gets back?  Or continue without her?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hey, I got an idea. Remember how we kept talking about the crossover idea between LBT and Power Rangers? What if we somehow incorporated that into later parts of this storyline?

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh...WOW! :wow  :wow  :wow
That would totally rock, but who gets to be what color Ranger?  
I call dibsies on either blue or black ranger, since those are my two favorite colors.

Hmmm...Time to start work on another Dante concept sketch!

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Hmm...I don't know...while the idea is certainly an intreseting one...I not to sure it could work here. I however would be more than happy to start another RP for that particular idea!

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I agree, maybe a new rpg may start in the Random Role-play section so we can have all action that comes with the Morphers :wow .

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I agree it would fit better as another rp thread.  We just have to decide should it be with the lbt characters, then I guess Petrie would say it fits in the regular rp section, or do it on the earth where the characters are mainly human or another planet other then lbt where it could fit into the random role-play section.  Since I'd guess that Petrie, Nick22 & Aves would agree with my guess that if it is set in a version of the lbt world it should go in the regular section.

After all there were crossovers of LBT and dr who (which I sadly missed since it was over before I got here) and one with star trek, and both were in the regular rp section.

Each has some advantages, if it is in the lbt world in the Great Valley or on another world, even one with some dinos, but not the lbt world.  Also we'd have to decide if we'll continue the discussion here of this or have whoever wishes to be the gm start a new discussion thread.  Also if we'll limit the number to the usual 5 or 6 rangers, or allow more.

I had thought of doing this as either rp or fanfiction but there seemed to be no interest.  I can post all the ideas I had, which would not take much, or pm them to whoever wants to run it if someone wants to.

Though the vast majority of the power rangers knowledge I do have is from mainly the first 2 seasons, and slight bits of rangers in space and the one where at least soem of them are from the future, and Dynaman.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I agree with all of your thoughts. I would be happy to start another discussion for this, and GVG I would be honored if you would like to create this rp. I'll start another discussion right away.