The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Bump this thread when in a good mood!

Explorer · 277 · 24944

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I guess I gotta bump something sad too. I lost my most favorite pokemon game(silver)'s save file. It got deleted randomly I think, and I'm pretty sad over it.

O yea and I got owned with Mario Kart 64 by a certain member here...  :anger :lol

And today I also used a lbt quote at a test. lol :p But that's not sad or happy :p

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Can it be bumped down if you're as sick as hell?    Been a week with a viral infection (can't determine what it is) and I've missed three out of four works days. Might end up staying home today because I feel crummy again.
Ah, Adam, that sucks.  Here's hoping it goes away soon, sounds like a bad time for something like this, from what you've been saying about your work. :(

And yes Tim, I liked my cookie 
Good :p
O yea and I got owned with Mario Kart 64 by a certain member here... 
:lol

And today I also used a lbt quote at a test. lol  But that's not sad or happy 
And that's awesome. :p

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm happy 'cuz I survived my first week of Spring courses :p.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I'm in a good mood 'cuz it's a 6-day weekend baby!  Whooo!  2 days of school were closed because of extreme temperatures (below -35 degrees F), then there's the standard 2-day weekend, then there's Martin Luther King day and Conferences for a total of 6 FULL DAYS!  I couldn't be happier! :smile

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm happy!

I AM GOING TO THE MALL OF AMERICA FOR THE WEEKEND!!!!!

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY, HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY.

Um...I'm happy as you can see. But I cannot tell you for if you we're me, you would understand-ly.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
I hearby bump!
FINALY got my new VISA card, which means that I, at last, can buy things over the internet.
Just ordered two LBT plushies!  :D  :lol:  :)
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm in a good mood 'cuz I found a computer in the dumpster today. :) It had a motherboard, PSU, processor, case, 160gb hard drive, and a weird-looking thing in place of the optical drive that had MIDI ports. :D I added some stuff and here are the current specs:

*2.0ghz P4 Processor
*512mb DDR 400mhz ram (added this myself)
*160gb hard drive
*DVD/CD-RW drive (also added)
*Windows XP Pro Lite SP3

The computer also came with a license for XP Home SP2, which I was happy about.  Someone's gonna get a cheap copy of XP from me (I'm either gonna load linux or a non-legit version of XP on this machine).  I think I'm gonna keep it.  It has a maximum memory expansion of 2gb, which will be plenty for the upcoming Windows 7. :D The ram is $85 on crucial (which I don't want to spend), but I'll run into a couple of 1gb DDR sticks eventually.  Then I'll upgrade it.

The computer was in pretty bad shape.  A corrupt version of windows, a bent case, and a tab broken off of the ram slot on the motherboard.  Despite these things however, it's now running perfectly and working great!  I fixed the bent case thing, wiped the bad copy of windows from it, and it works fine without the tab on the motherboard.  I couldn't be more pleased. :lol:

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I'm actually feeling ok without drugs, so horray!  Take that, virus! :D

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That's cool, I never find stuff like that dino_tongue.gif

Yeah, I get that response a lot from people in other countries.  Do you have some sort of law against the dumping of computer components?  Many components in computers and monitors are toxic...  There's a law against it here, but people do it anyways.  No one seems to care. :p

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Let me think... I think we do yes, though once I just threw away a monitor :p Nobody really cares I think. They'd rather put it on some site where they can sell it even when its crap.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm in a good mood 'cuz I just found out my 8 A.M. class has been cancelled this week.  Yay!

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Feeling awesome 'cause it's back to school for me! Going in for my entrance exam tomorrow morning (which I'm sure I'll have no problem with, if it's anything like the one I took to get into the university - I 97%'d that one). If I make it through this, I'll have an A+ certification in a year or so.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I got a nice little lift last night. I was doomed to work another late shift last night. My brother was down from university and my family were planning on heading out to dinner. I thought "work's gonna make me miss out AGAIN", then a friend from work called me and innocently asked if she could work my shift that night. She didn't know about my circumstances yet she just called up outta the blue. So, naturally, she covered my shift and I got to go out with my family. First time in a long time! :smile I was well chuffed!

With heightened mood, consider this topic bumped!  ;)

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
ATENTION!!!

Bumping this topic hard today because...

I PASSED THE THEORY TEST FOR MY DRIVER'S LICENCE!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Just the driving test left on Monday and the licence will be mine!!! :lol:
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hehe, bump bump bump 'cuz...

I GOT 101% ON MY EXAM YESTERDAY :D!  WOOT!

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Congratulations Gustav :)
As for the theory test I did pass it first attempt zero mistakes back then, but as for my practical test... omg.
This is not to worry you too much though. I think you are a lot more relaxed and ready to just drive without previously, during the process, and in the aftermath think about every turn of the wheel thrice etc. This is what they said was my greatest problem :bang

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Nice job Gustav.. ! :D

As for me, guess I'm kinda happy in general, waiting for several events to occur and hoping my marks will get better :)