The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Power Rangers are BACK!!!

Noname · 31 · 3198

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Wow, if they were willing to spend $100 Billion dollars to bring a show back, it should be good.

I actually signed up for a class next quarter where we will, quote, "create slightly-educational video series parodying the Power Rangers TV series."

Can you say BEST. COLLEGE COURSE. EVER.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Quote from: Noname,May 15 2010 on  10:39 PM
EDIT: Could someone please fix the extra "e" in the title? I was so excited that I misspelled it.  :slap
Consider your title de e'd! ;) I used to watch the Power Rangers as a kid and the first movie wasn't too bad. Still, Power Ranger is one of the series in my childhood that never came through with me. As memorable as they were, I stopped following them after a while. But enjoy to all those interested!

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Quote from: Noname,May 15 2010 on  10:39 PM
EDIT: Could someone please fix the extra "e" in the title? I was so excited that I misspelled it.  :slap
g
 Consider your title de e'd! ;) I used to watch the Power Rangers as a kid and the first movie wasn't too bad. Still, Power Ranger is one of the series in my childhood that never came through with me. As memorable as they were, I stopped following them after a while. But enjoy to all those interested!

I grew up on Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I never could get into Turbo, Zeo, Samurai, and etc. For me the saga peaked with The Green Ranger (Tommy Oliver) arch. Green Ranger Rules! I was not as fond of Tommy becoming The White Ranger.

So aside from Saban’s major reboot movie, we have Power Rangers Beast Morphers, reminds me of Transformers Beast Wars:

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
any news on whether they are bringing actors back from earlier series? I wouldn't mind seeing Tommy Or Bulk and Skull again..

I hope Tommy returns! He is to me the greatest Power Ranger.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
tommy appeared as the black ranger in a recent series. problem is the series long since moved away from any ties to the original characters.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
tommy appeared as the black ranger in a recent series. problem is the series long since moved away from any ties to the original characters.

I read about that; I also got to see Tommy as White Ranger fight the Green Ranger. I know Jason (Original Red Ranger) returned a couple of times as other rangers. I am really hoping that in Saban’s sequel to the new reboot movie we get Tommy as the Green Ranger.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Anyone played Power Rangers: Legacy Wars Video Game? I have it on my phone and you can play as Rangers from Mighty Morphin to Beast Rangers (2020). Unfortunately its got microtransactions. I bought Tommy Oliver “Green Ranger” and “White Ranger.”

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
that loooks really cool. i was big into power rangers for a long time. saw the 1990s film when iit came out. i stopped watching after zordon sacrificed himself.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
that loooks really cool. i was big into power rangers for a long time. saw the 1990s film when iit came out. i stopped watching after zordon sacrificed himself.

Saban since he bought back The Power Rangers from Disney is restoring it. The Mighty Morphin era with Jason, Billy, Zack, Kimberly, Trini, and Tommy is being emphasized and is now available to watch in all its glory on Netflix.   

I sadly did not get to see the MMPR Movie. :(

Whose your favorite Morphin era Ranger @Nick22?

Mine is obvious, Tommy Oliver as The Green Ranger.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
tommy was my favorite too. i liked him as the white ranger. saba was an interesting ally. should bring him back.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
tommy was my favorite too. i liked him as the white ranger. saba was an interesting ally. should bring him back.

The White Ranger is my second favorite Tommy:

I actually bought the White Ranger for Power Rangers: Legacy Wars.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 05:42:49 PM by Gentle Sharptooth »