The Land Before Time > LBT Fanart

Humanized LBT

<< < (2/123) > >>

Dalekdino:

--- Quote from: FreckledOne,Nov 5 2013 on  10:38 PM ---
--- Quote ---You just need to have your pics uploaded to an uploading service like photobucket, imageshack, etc. and copy the direct link and paste it into the text field that pops up if you click on the IMG button.
--- End quote ---
You might be able to do that with DeviantArt, but I'm not sure because I don't use it. I was able to take a peek at the link on another computer though. It's always interesting to see others ideas of how the Gang looks as humans. What made you decide on their hair colors/clothes/etc.? Since you made Sharptooth a cyborg, does this version of LBT take place in a futuristic world? Sorry for all of the questions.  :^.^:
--- End quote ---
It's ok as you can see I've got the hang of it now. Yeah it pretty much dose take place in a futuristic world. Well it's a long tail, but I got most of my ideas for their outfits, and hair cuts etc from other characters in other shows I've seen through out the years.

Dalekdino:
Here's my humanized version of the LBT 2 an 4 VHS covers.

Dalekdino:
These 3 are  younger versions of Littlefoot, Cera and Ducky. There based off scenes from the first LBT were they're hatchlings.
5 year old Littlefoot and his mum.

5year old Cera.

3 year old Ducky.

Ducky123:
Wow! They look really good and I think your ideas as for hair, clothes etc. just fit well in all cases. My personal favourites: Ducky chasing after that butterfly and Tricia :wub so cute!

You have a simple yet well working style of drawing humans! Wish I could draw them :lol How did you do the pictures by the way? The characters are clearly hand-drawn but the background is clearly computer-made respectively the characters have been added to the background on a computer...

Littlefoot1616:
Hey! Those are pretty impressive!

Gotta say, I love the anime style of the face and eyes. The re-imaginings of the movie covers are pretty ingenious. I like how the influence and stance of the characters on the box fronts reflect in your artwork. The styling of the clothes is a nice touch too. I like how each of the gang have their own personalised sense of style e.g. Cera with the dungarees as a youngster, Ducky in a floaty dress and Petrie with glasses (dunno why but that image seems to fit him to a T).

Some really great artwork there Dalekdino. Where did you get the ideas for these?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version