The Land Before Time > LBT Fanfiction

Fixed animation errors and other personal edits

<< < (3/3)

Dalekdino:
I cam across this new picture of the gang on the LBT Facebook page .

And While it's nice to see new official artwork of them. There are a few things in it that bug me.
Cera's eye lids are orange instead of the light yellow like the rings around her eyes. Petrie's tail tip is the wrong colour and his beak is to bright a colour, and Spike's under belly is too bright a colour also.  
So I fixed these, I also removed Littlefoot's eyelashes as I think he looks better and more boyish without them in my opinion , I tried to make Ducky's eyelashes stand out more but looked too poorly done.

Dalekdino:
Yeah it's been a LONG time since I posted anything on this topic but I just made some edits I thought would suit this topic.
One occurring error/inconsistency in all the films, the TV show and even some storybook illustrations, is Littlefoot and Cera are sometimes drawn with only 3 toes of their feet rather then 4
so here are a few edits I made  to shot were they only had 3 toes in the actual scene, i these will be comparisons so just so you know it's the original at the top the edited version below.

First a shot from Littlefoot and Cera being chased by Sharptooth in the swamp.

Next Cera's birth/hatching scene

Note I REALLY don't like this shot/scene an as much as I like Cera, this is one of the creepy and ugliest and awkward shots of her in the whole franchise. If your wondering it Cera after she tumbled onto her back after Littlefoot very rudely and clumsily coursed that skeleton to crash into her (and didn't even say anything apologetic as he could have hurt her) then Bluth thought i would be a good idea to have Cera draw from an angle like a mother about to go into labor  with her back legs stuck up in the air while panting , and I also don't like the following shot were it looks like Littlefoot is staring down at her private parts and Ducky and Petrie crawl onto Cera's feet, like a prehistoric Quentin Tarantino flick. Seriously Bluth what were you thinking?
Sorry I went on a tangent there I just  REALLY don't like that scene and wanted to vent my thoughts, anyway  I the best way around this issue was I decided to cropped the shot down so only one of Cera's feet can be seen with the toe correction .

Here a shot from the stupid tar monster joke scene.

Next the scene were Cera blew a raspberry at Littlefoot, I also modified the size of Ceras head in this shot too as I noticed her frill is a lot bigger then it normally is.

And these last 2 from Littlefoot and Cera playing in the swamp with the hopper.

That's all for now I may do more sometime.

BTW This topic doesn't really belong in the LBT Fanfiction category, i didn't put it here originally, if one of the admins could move it to a more fitting place I'd really appreciate it.   

Dalekdino:
This toe correction edit is actually from a deleted shot in the film as in the actual film we don't see Cera turn round a d glare after slipping on the tar.

FrannyStephLux:

--- Quote from: Ducky123 on November 23, 2015, 11:38:03 AM ---Nice edits :)

--- End quote ---

Someone finally said it! These guys are real experts

Dalekdino:

--- Quote from: FrannyStephLux on March 07, 2024, 07:03:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ducky123 on November 23, 2015, 11:38:03 AM ---Nice edits :)

--- End quote ---

Someone finally said it! These guys are real experts

--- End quote ---

Thanks good to finally get some feedback on one of my topics

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version