The Land Before Time > LBT Fanfiction

The new lbt-gallery is online now!!!

(1/3) > >>

Christian:
Hello together,

it's me, Christian :-) (the guy who has made the pic of Littlefoot an Ali on the lake)
the new "land before time gallery" is online since yesterday!!!
The URL is: http://www.lbt-gallery.de.vu/
PLEASE delete your temorary internet files in your browser, if you've visited
the gallery very often last time.
Sorry, but I didn't have enough time to upload all pictures and rubrics.
So you will get a "coming soon..." very often. But this will be changed time by time.
But the most important pics are online: the "fanart"!!!
Something to the navigation:
if you click on a rubric, you can see a point beside the rubric, you've clicked on,
so you always know, where you are.
If you visit the "fanart-section" and click on an artist, you can go back to the artists
overview by clicking again on "fanart" in the pull down menu or you can use the "return-button"
of your browser.
I would be glad about Compliments, criticism, and comments... and more members and pics.

Have much fun and
Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!!
Christian

Threehorn:
It cool, thanks for putting my picks up. like your website. Hope to see a update soon!

-Threehorn

Christian:
Thanks Threehorn,

you are the first and only one, who generally shows a reaction to this site!! :-/
I had to hurry up so much to put this site online till christmas and...
no more responses up to now...

Cu
Christian

Threehorn:
Littlefoot1616 checked it out as well. He the one that gave me the like to that site.

-Threehorn

Petrie:
This is really nice Christian, even if it's not yet finished. :)  I can't wait to see what it's like when it is finished.  :yes

I noticed something on your link page...you have both the old address and this address to the Gang of Five.  The old one (ezboard) can be removed because we won't be using that one ever again. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version