The Land Before Time > LBT Fanart

Land Before Time Gang as Humans

(1/3) > >>

slurmcore:
Hi there! My name is Jude!

I've been a casual LBT fan for a while now, and have lurked here for a while. BUT FINALLY I've decided to make my entrance with some art! I was watching Jenny Nicholson's' video again and I was inspired to make some human designs for the main gang! I made some of them a little older than they probably are (particularly Spike lol) moooostly due to the fact that children are VERY Hard to draw, but I tried my best!

I hope you guys enjoy!

HotelValleyfornia:
Hello there! Nice to meet you :rainbowwave

And this is some amazing stuff! Spike and Ruby are probably my favorites of these seven, they look awesome :^^spike

Sneak:
Welcome to our gang, Slurmcore!

Interesting interpretations of gang here. :)

slurmcore:

--- Quote from: HotelValleyfornia on May 01, 2022, 06:02:16 PM ---Hello there! Nice to meet you :rainbowwave

And this is some amazing stuff! Spike and Ruby are probably my favorites of these seven, they look awesome :^^spike

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much!!! Admittedly I had the most fun with Ruby since I designed her to have nearly every trait i love to draw (alt fashion, short punky hair, Girl)

slurmcore:

--- Quote from: Sneak on May 01, 2022, 06:03:46 PM ---Welcome to our gang, Slurmcore!

Interesting interpretations of gang here. :)

--- End quote ---

Thank you! I wanted to really test my character design skills so I wanted to make them all as different as possible

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version