The Land Before Time > LBT Fanart

Tips, Tricks, and Tutorials

(1/7) > >>

The Great Valley Guardian:
Well after seeing several replies in a recent topic, another member suggested that a new topic be started for the artists here on the GOF...and that idea is sheer brilliance...so partial credit (Okay full credit) goes to Kor for the idea behind this! You ROCK! ;)

So if you have any tips, tricks, or tutorials...(And can provide a link to a free download...I'm sure we would thank you for years to come! :DD ) let your voice be heard!

action9000:
Hmm, well I sure have no problem with this.   :yes I'm just considering where to put it...we have a Visual Art forum in "The Arts".  General art tutorials could go there.

If somebody is offering tutorials on how to draw an LBT character or something though, it would be more suitable here, perhaps.  I'll sticky this here for now.  Feel free to add in your thoughts on this.  The staff will post up a decision in the near future. B)

Kor:
This way all the artists and aspiring artists have one place to go to to help each other, share tips, ect.   I wonder if those making the music videos have the same sort of thing.

landbeforetimelover:
Making music videos isn't exactly an "art".  You just do it.  Find songs, cut clips, and string them together.  I think the only "help" section we can make is already available(the song ideas thread).

DarkHououmon:

--- Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Dec 15 2007 on  07:28 PM --- Making music videos isn't exactly an "art".  You just do it.  Find songs, cut clips, and string them together.  I think the only "help" section we can make is already available(the song ideas thread).
--- End quote ---
I consider it art.  And there's more help you can get for making music videos than just song suggestions. Song suggestiosn are just one thing. There's more to making a music video than just having a song.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version