The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Digimon RP

Rocky · 126 · 12858

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It's an online multiplayer game, completely free
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not sure of which Modify cards to pick or how many.  

----

Name: Dan Wilkins
Appearance: Red hair, often messy.  He often wears sun glasses, the wrap around kind.  His clothes are usually clean, though not always neat. & he often wears a cap also & has a backpack to keep and carry his stuff in, that are not in his pockets.

Digimon form: Guilmon
Personality: Often quiet.  likes to read and think about something before he acts, if possible.  Does some doodling now and then, and some drawing.

? Favorite modify cards: ? Hyper Wing, Hypersonic, Power ?

Digivice color: red with green trim and blue strap.
Bio: He keeps to himself, but he does have some friends in school.  He's also fairly quiet.  

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
@Rocky- yep

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
@Rocky- PC

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Name: Zoe
Appearance: Zoe wears your usual gothic-like clothes.  Thought what it mainly means is a black shirt along with a black skirt that goes down to her knees.  Long black hair that goes down to just past her shoulders.
Digimon form: Gatomon
Personality: Not exactly friendly at first, tends to be a bit snarky too.  But in general, getting past all of that, she isn't too bad to get along with either.
Favorite modify cards: Speed, Heat (apparantly, gives the Digimon a flaming fist XD), Hypersonic, Radiant Form
Digivice color: Black (cause it looks cool XD)
Bio: Zoe is a loner, but most of the time, tries to prefeer it that way.  She too tends to keep to herself for her own reasons, so her backstory is mostly unknown.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh yeah- if you guys start the rp tomorrow I MIGHT not be on, so please don't go too far ahead without me

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Changed Zoe's age to 17 instead, since to me, it actually fits in better with her appearance and background and stuff, with being a goth-like girl is all XD

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Question:

Is this based off of our world? Such as we know about the digimon tv series and games?
Or is it thrown in like season 1 and 2?

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
Name: Sparky
Appearance: She wears simple jeans and t-shirt, all black. She also likes wearing long capes for fun. Her hair is straight and black with red and gold highlights. Her usual hairstyle is the simple pony-tail.
Digimon form: Viral Cherubimon
Personality: Mostly very friendly, but not particularly social. She tends to get easily excited, but her moods can change drastically for seemingly no reason. As such, she can get very sulky and pretty hostile (aka, violent and destructive) when she’s mad.
Favorite modify cards: Targeting, Power, Stamina, Speed, and Heat
Digivice color: Black with red trims and an aqua blue strap
Bio: Everything about her childhood was less-than-favorable. She had absolutely no friends, and every single person was a major enemy to her (understatement). The adults were of no help; either making things worse or joining in on humiliating her in any way possible. Her parents noticeably favored her siblings, seemingly only to notice her when things go wrong and she took the blame. Her trust and faith in her fellow humans was almost-completely shattered. Growing apathetic and increasingly spiteful in her early teenage years, she bore no care to those around her and took great amusement when she saw them struggling, though she herself never caused pain to anyone (always preferring to keep to herself and release her violent tendencies on inanimate objects). To her, only animals deserved the love and care she had left and she tends to keep a lot of pets, especially rats. But luckily, things began taking a turn for the better when her family moved to a new place and the people there were surprisingly friendly. She felt her hatred melt away little by little over the next few years until she finally came to be a much more pleasant and happy person. She still has some trust issues and only has very few friends, but it’s certainly an improvement. Though if you hurt her enough and display genuine ill intentions towards her, her old self will reemerge in response and you’ll forever be on her Grudge List as she never forgives and forgets.

There's my profile! Tried to keep as much me-ness as I could! :D

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Oh boy, long time I don't post in a topic different than some birthday ones :blink: .

A Digimon RPG sounds very interesting, I would rather have a Digimon partner... but maybe a player can be allowed to meet a Digimon friend so they can do tactics if in a combat?

I was also thinking, what kind of Digiworld could be? like in Season3 with the Mythical Digimons as the sovereigns or the Digiworld run by Yggdrassil?

I am still unsure about participating yet because of sad experiences with rpgs before, so I am kinda shy for now, but I will be taking a look at this one. Keep it up everybody!

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
@Rocky

Okay cool :)

@Chiletrek

Hope to see you join

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok, all we need to do now is decide where to start; Real world or Digital world.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Real world would be better- maybe something like the start of season 1?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Just like in Season 1 where they are at a camp of some sort.  Think it was a summer camp maybe.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
real world yes, camp...too cliche.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Instead of a camp- how about internet cafe?

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
NO, I think having the characters not meet until after they are in the digital world is best.