The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Darwin's Soldiers 3 Discussion

Serris · 1486 · 87563

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So sorry for not getting a reply in today, was out for the day was all.  But I'll try and get on up tomorrow, not feeling 100% right now....as I got sunburnt on my face and well, it's just annoying me, especially on my nose....

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Okay, so the next scenes will be picking up Aimee from the airport and seeing Gustave in the hospital.

And the next destination is Florida to take out Soundwave?

Oh and where are Roux, Slash, Agito, Hawkeye and Shakila?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Roux and Hawkeye are at the Hotel with the others, while Shakila, Slash, and Agito are at one of the Ouroboros safehouses.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Same here. I'm back so can the RP continue, please?

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Come on guys, there are seven authors in this role-play, some people other than me need to post.

Serris, an SUV carrying James, Zachary, Alfred, Aisha, Roux, Crota, Masters, and Mongoose is en route to see Gustave. Since you brought him back to life, we need you to explain how that happened.

MrDrake, Aimee and Sharon are standing in the parking lot of the hotel, Sharon just introduced herself to Aimee. Shakila is still sleeping at Oruboros hideout with Slash and Agito. We could update what's happening in these two locations.

Everyone else, your characters are somewhere in the hotel, but I don't think its been explicitly established where. If you want something to do while we wait for the Gustave team to finish, PM me and we can set something up.

But we need to keep moving to New Peenemunde, and the big finish. We're so close to the end! Let's reach the final, epic finale!

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Landon and aisha are with James and Zachary
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sorry, been undergoing a lot of stress lately; I will try to post sometime today or tomorrow.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, sorry, got other stuff going on right now, so replying so often will be rather difficult as well I'm afraid.  But I will still reply when I can until I can get stuff sorted out on my end more properly.

But I do understand that after Soundwave, it is suppose to be to Washington DC to take care of Pestilence next.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Sorry, this was supposed to be a private message to MrDrake. Posted in the wrong place.

But glad we're all in agreement :) My life is getting busier too, but I only have to play one character.

Don't forget that if you're having a hard time keeping track of characters, you can always cut some of the ones you aren't really using anymore. The fewer characters you control, the easier it is to post for each one.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
So, whats the plan for when the heroes reach New Penemunde? Shelton is going to be working on transmitting his video to the last Dragonstorm base.

And how is Soundwave going to fight us all at once?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I've got that part sorted out.  Just, in a way, think of it like an FPS game, where Soundwave would be in the back of the room and the group is at the front, having to duck and run sort of thing to get to him.  Though once they are close enough, they would be able to attack him head on.

And yes, he will send in mooks/experiments from the base into keep everyone busy as well, so that will be somethign else they'll all have to deal with.  But yeah, when they get close enough, it would then change into more of a hand-to-hand combat thing instead, since Soundwave will be using his Rhino suit.

And speaking of being at the base too, the new Hydra still wont be completed.  It may be active enough to fight along with Soundwave, or it may not.  I'm unsure of that part just yet.  I'll figured it out when the time comes XD

Also, sorry for lack of getting replies together.  I'm just working half the time, 11 hour shifts and after work, I will try and get a reply in, but if I don't, it would be because I'm just a bit exhausted is all.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i've been pretty busy as of late too, what with teaching tennis 4 days a week..but i've got spring break coming up so i'll have a lot of time free to get caught up..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've been busy too because of schoolwork but the weekend's approaching so I'll see if I can catch up.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Life can get hectic.

Just remember that small posts are better than no posts. Even if you put a small throwaway line, it frees up others to post and keeps the story moving.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, that is true.  And just so you know too, Aimee and Hailey do come from the town of Springwood....since the two did grow up together.  But as stated in my recent post, it's suppose to be a mystery on where Springwood is (as I'm sure that there would be more than one Springwood in America, if not, then the town's a fictional Springwood instead)

Think of it's location like that of Springfield from The Simpsons, with its location a mystery ;)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Does anyone have anything they were hoping to role-play at the guns&ammo shop, or can we skip that with an off-hand remark?

Also, Drake, the showdown with Death is coming up. If the current plan is for Neku to fight him to death, will both of you be able to post frequently enough that the battle doesn't take forever in real-time?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, I was going to have the battle take place near the end of the RP, while the rest of Dragonstorm is being fought on the oil rig sort of thing.  But I shall do my best to post frequently, so it doesn't take all that long.  At least once I day I'll aim for right now.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: LettuceBacon&Tomato,Apr 12 2012 on  12:47 AM
Does anyone have anything they were hoping to role-play at the guns&ammo shop, or can we skip that with an off-hand remark?
We can probably gloss it over.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we can just pass it over with a few asides
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: