The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4

Nick22 · 606 · 71266

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Strange, cause I figured that Chong and his group would visit different planets than what the heroes would.  You know, to mix things up more easily that way.

But once we get to a Looney Tunes planet, then I wanna be able to use at least two of the Looney Tunes characters as is XD

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
actually drake, your idea is better. i'll have thyem travel todifferent planets.. the one they are currently on ios the one from monsters incx. the next planet the good guyss will visit is ruled by shere khan from jungle book. khan has an ego-there are statues of him all over the place- but hes not a bad ruler...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess you'll give out information about each world that some may need who may not know about that world, or if it's an original world?

I guess all the good guys will be together, or will they be scattered to different worlds?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I could be Khan if you guys want  :)  :DD  :lol

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sure brek you can be khan.. as well as any other characters you want to be..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Might I ask as to what demonic pony you're even talking about right now? Just curious as I saw that part in your post and was just wondering is all XD

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
it is a different pinkie from pinkie pie it was a demon who took half of chongs soul in exchsange for freeing him from prison.. a heavy price for chong to pay..
 as foir khan woirkld
 it is 10 tim,es the size of jupiter but it has water land and lots and lots of khan statues. it is somewhat smilar to india in climate it is inhaited by tigers elephants panthers and other jungle creatures.. khan is a just ruler , but one who never is above getting groveling attention from his subjects or guests..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
btw serris could you clean out some of your opms? i've been trying to pm you, but your inbox is full. anyway the next planet- Khan world, will have more exploring as a group and mertavius wioll reveal his first move..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
By the way, on Monstropolis....might I ask two things about the scream canisters they're gathering up.  one is why they're doing that in the first place, as in, what need does Chong and his group need for them?  And the other one.....I thought that scream was replaced with laughter at the end of the movie?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
chong has created a energy system that feeds on fear and screams of fear are very powerful energy. afterall expressiong your feelings requitre energry. as for the other question monsteropolis is a long way from the "earth Zone" as they call the world where the first film takes place. so while that area did convert to lasughter , this world has not complied with that decree, they still use fear and screams..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Hey, can we have Briggins (from Insane Cafe 3) keep in contact with Stripetail and the rest of the group? He won't actually appear but maybe he can help provide the group with info (from overhearing guest conversations or whatnot).

It's be a good way to link the two RPs.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sure we can certainly do thgaat Serris. Good thinking..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He could appear in a cameo even, like they show in phone or using a communicator the other person speaking sometimes rather then just 1 side of the conversation.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Would be like in some video games too, where you hear the voice, but never see the person.  Such as Batman: Arkham Asylum, you hear both the Riddler and Oracle, but never see either of them.  But yeah, I would say that would be a rather nice idea as well XD

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll bring him in once the meeting is over.. we'll have him be patched through to the group..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ok folks we'll be reaching khan world in the next few posts so once everyones on boared. we'll go. also we'll post  more from kerzach and nicks perspective as we really havent done much of that..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like a good idea, showing us what Nick and the others are up to.  

So the group will go to Khan's world instead of the monster inc world?  Or is that the evil guys who'll go to Khan's world?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
no the bads guys were on the monsters inc world
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Drake its your turn here.. just a heads up
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Just wanted to let everyone know I'm planning to rejoin the Insane Cafe RPs. I'm currently working on characters and hope to be posting by Monday.