The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Discussion: Insane Cafe

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Loving it so far! what are your thoughts?

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Every post I read I can't help but laugh....it's sooo random! :lol This is funny stuff! I'm definitely loving this!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Everyone else is funny, I'm just doing 2 straight men, hopefully ok ones.  :)

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Nov 30 2007 on  10:08 PM
Everyone else is funny, I'm just doing 2 straight men, hopefully ok ones.  :)
It kind of gives it a sitcom feel, I like your stuff here so far ^^

and I like that you included Mim

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks.  I had to give my char of the tourist someone to talk to, and wanted to rp Mim better to get a better feel of her personality.  And with the tourist I have more freedom then if I had done the doctor.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I've came in as myself, bringing in my own elements and imagination into the already-silly "story."

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Manny Cav,Dec 1 2007 on  12:52 AM
I've came in as myself, bringing in my own elements and imagination into the already-silly "story."
hey, wait.. this was an actual 'story'? woah! that author (me) was genius!

oh how I tease! XD

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: AvestheForumFox,Dec 1 2007 on  08:49 AM
Quote from: Manny Cav,Dec 1 2007 on  12:52 AM
hey, wait.. this was an actual 'story'? woah! that author (me) was genius!

oh how I tease! XD
Story in quotation marks, Aves. :P:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm bringing in my character Stripetail thsat I use for various plays and I'm also vbringing in characters from Scooby Doo, which is one of my fvorite cartoons. I'm laughing at the utter randomness.. :P:
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This is madness!

This isn't madness. THIS IS SPARTAAA! (kicks guy in face)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
With the world going to be destroyed, sadly, the tourist would go.  He'd not want to stick around and have perhaps Mim or himself get injured.  Oh well.  I do have to let the characters do what they would do.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
my characters immortal, and besides the cafe is on time rift which would protect it against the destruction of the outside world. the cafe would literally become a tiny world, floating in space..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I don't do immortal characters, and likely the tourist does not know of the cafe's safety.   No reason he would now of that.  And as I said, I have to do what the characters would do.  Besides, if he did someone how know he'd be stuck in the cafe cut off from his tardis.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Just be clear My character's not a god, he's doesn't knoe everything, nor is his power limitless..  He just happens to very skilled at magic, much like Gandalf,. i like your sig of gandalf, by the way...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks.  I had no picture to upload so had to go through the ones available here.  I liked this one the best of the ones there.

My tourist character is about the same power level of the doctor.  A good right cross would likely knock him out like it would the doctor.  Though he has handy gadgets most of them I would not use in a serious rp, like the cosmic rod.  I enjoyed the rp, sorry I had to leave it.  Though being a straight man type in rl I had run out of the guffy stuff my char could have said.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Dec 1 2007 on  04:53 PM
Thanks.  I had no picture to upload so had to go through the ones available here.  I liked this one the best of the ones there.

My tourist character is about the same power level of the doctor.  A good right cross would likely knock him out like it would the doctor.  Though he has handy gadgets most of them I would not use in a serious rp, like the cosmic rod.
its funny how avatars make me picture people.. I do kind of picture you as Gandalf sitting behind a computer desk roleplaying LBT.. silly, I know. but I'm just being honest XD

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I can play either silly ot straight characters.. The whole point of a silly roleplay is seeing what mayhem happens next!
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm not to silly myself.  I'm pretty much a straight man.  Though I guess it's good the tourist left since I'd run out of ideas.  Guess it was a good coincidence the world got destroyed at that point.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The world hasn't blown up yet and even if it has, everyone insides oblivious.. :D  We haven't made it clear yet whether the world DID blow up.. :P:
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: