The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sending Letter to UniversalStudios for 14th movie!

LBT14! · 71 · 8814

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Err... as flattering as that is, I seriously doubt anything shoehorned into the LBT universe from BOSE would ever get a green light. Far too disjointed and irrelevant to be worked into an LBT plot. It's a fanfic for a reason and I seriously, SERIOUSLY doubt it will ever become anything more than that.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hi There^^ I think a 14th movie would be a great idea, especially if it ties everything together!
What are you thinking of for the plot?
so count me in :)
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

LBTComeback

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
:idea What About The LBT Cast Get Captured By Victor Veloci And The Dino Squad Need To Rescue Them And Take Them Back To Their Time?

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
I feel as thought that sounds like more of a FanFiction rather than a movie itself.  You need to have a consistent plot that corresponds to the other films.  I don't ever recall the Dino squad ever appearing the Great Valley.  I love that idea, though.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Universal wouldn't create a crossover movie of LBT with Dino Squad.

Pikkutassu

• Spike
    • View Profile
I think you have better luck asking for a bluray anniversary release with donbluth extras. It's sad that he said he would have gladly helped with it and give some extra clips and other stuff for the 2003 release but they didn't even ask him, just slapped some kid stuff on it.

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Any news about the letter or if UniversalStudios sent a reply back? Has the letter been even sent? Just wanting to know. :DD

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Well, it might be a bit much, but Universal could also try a relaunch of the series, but with all of the sequels, that probably won't happen.

I personally think they should do what Star Trek: The Original Series did: take the original and throw in some modern effects and crisper animation, then offer it alongside the original version as a special edition.

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
You have my support aswell, I would really love a 14th LBT, I love the, I just hope it is a good, or decent sequel, and not something like LBT 13  :x

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://rosethethief.deviantart.com/
While this does seem like a great cause for big fans of the series, there's just one problem; their animation studio has been closed down for years.

Not only that, but this sequel will have to make up for their last one, which even had parents complaining about buying it for their kids.

I'm not really going to get my hopes too high on this, but I'm not saying that anyone supporting this shouldn't.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I say we should just forget the sequels and ask it be rebooted, starting from the beginning, as a series with a Lauren Faust at the helm.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf