The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Another version of If We Hold on Together

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey all,
I stumbled across an interesting version of "If We Hold On Together" on the internet recently, and thought I'd post it up here to share with you all.  I reduced the quality to 96 kb/s.

It's a duet by a male and a female singer.
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...138B9AB55DF7B49

For the most part I don't mind it, but I think I still prefer the original, or the version by Littlefoot and Ducky. B)  :P:

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
In my opinion, it was pretty good.  I very much liked it.  It's not as good as the original or the Ducky and Littlefoot one, but it's still pretty good.

I really liked the rythem to it.  It got me into really liking it and made it rather enjoyable. (Not that I didn't like it before.  It's been number 2 for me for quite some time.  Only one that beats it is "Bestest Friends".)

In short, very nice, but there's been better. :)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
American Idol candidate Jordin Sparkis had performed it just within the past month...she was receiving help from Diana Ross as well. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqu6KKo6otg

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
American Idol candidate Jordin Sparkis had performed it just within the past month...she was receiving help from Diana Ross as well.
Whoa!  Now, that I did Not know about!  Very cool, thanks for the link! :D  B)

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I actually know this mix.  It's from the album Kawaipunahele, by Keali'i Reichel.  In my opinion, this is a very good mix of the song, but I still prefer the Cera and Ducky version.

Thanks for posting this.