The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

What browser do you use?

Petrie · 4 · 2283

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Just curious because I know the board looks different in different browsers.

I use Mozilla Firefox (latest and greatest version) and I view the page in 1024x768 resolution.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Depending on which computer I'm using I use the Internet explorer or the T-online browser. I changed the resolution in the later case to 1024x768 to get the Gang of Five the way it is supposed to look.

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
I used to had Mozilla but didn't used it much... I normally use Opera 7.0 but it looks the same in it as it does in the windows explorer
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Opera had too many ads so I stopped using it.  I also have Netscape 7.1 because some pages load differently in Netscape than Mozilla--important pages I need for school and only Netscape seems to load them properly. ^_^