The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Welcome to GOF Kev1991

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hello Kev, i hope you enjoy being here at the GOF; you can talk about almost anything you want but you are not aloud to put other people down and make repeated requests....

anyway...enjoy being here!!!!
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome to the GOF Kevin :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community and I'm certain that you will like this place a lot :yes
Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hi and welcome! :)
Look forward to seeing ya on the forum! :D

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome  :wave  to the forum.  I'm sure you'll have lots of fun and such here.   :yes

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum kevin. hope you enjoy yourself here. this is a nice small caring community, I'm sure you'll fit right in in no time.. and meta its spelled "allowed", and there's no need to scare a newcomer..and if we see something that requires the admins attention, we'll handle it, otherwise , if you play nice , there's no problems here..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
:wave Hiya Kev1991! :wave

Welcome to the Gang of Five forum! Glad to have you on board with us! All things LBT and various other areas are free for discussion here! Pick out a topic and post away my friend! Cya on there!

TTFN!

Littlefoot1616 B)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile