The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Welcome, Chomper4!

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Although we've gotten off to a bad start, I hope you're willing to start over here on the Gang of Five, Chomper4. Please enjoy your stay. ;)

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Yeah, but I think Chomper4 learned how to do things the proper way, right? Welcome!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Explorer,Jan 24 2009 on  04:50 PM
Yeah, but I think Chomper4 learned how to do things the proper way, right? Welcome!
Indeed. Welcome Chomper4 :)

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome. enjoy your stay in here :DD .

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Are you the same Chomper4 from the Land Before Time Wiki? You both share a love of Ali and Guido.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Hrm, it seems most people here know about him already. :p

Anyhow, Welcome to the GOF! :wave The most active LBT forum community in the internet world! 8D

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, so far, I know you to be a fan of three things: Ben 10: Alien Force, InuYasha, and Total Drama Valley, and by golly so am I! My favorite B10AF character is Gwen, since I've always been more of a heroine and magic spell person, and my favorite InuYsha character is Shippo, because he is cute and pretty innocent, and I love his awesome variety of powers: transformations, fire attacks, and illusions. With the skills he has now, he is going to be one powerful demon as an adult. And on Total Drama Valley, I love the whole thing, since every chapter made me laugh with its witty scenes and paragraphs, but here is what I found to be the cleverest part of all so far:
CC
Cera: So they thought I was mean to Ali, big deal. To stay in the game, I just needed 4 votes against Spike. Ducky I talked into by saying that Spike probably wasn’t having fun here, Myra’s in my alliance already, so I just needed two more. Rita seems to vote off whoever Chomper votes off, and getting Chomper to side with me? No skin off my bones.
CC
Chomper: She told me where I could find a dead threehorn and she let me eat the skin off it’s bones.
Now that was both funny and very well thought through. I tried to help you in some of your requests, in which case I hope that I succeeded in some way. Now I'm curious, who are your favorite characters in those shows, and which part do you like the best in TDV? So far, with three out of three likes in common, I think that we are going to get along very well here. You seem to be a nice person and a big art fan, just like me! Well, if you have anything, anything at all that you want to ask me or talk about, feel free to PM me or check out my contact information for my list of e-mails in the After midnight section. I hope to find more topics from you in the future. Later!

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Welcome with us mate :) Hope you enjoy your stay :wave

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome to the GOF Chomper4 :)
It would be great if you could introduce yourself a bit to everyone. What are your hobbies or interests etc.?
Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm Chomper4, and I do like to play baseball.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile