The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What Motivates You?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
You Are Motivated By Mastery

You are persistent to the point of being stubborn. You don't give up.
You are both powerful and vulnerable. Your ability to be completely exposed gives you strength.

You know where your core competencies lie. You prefer to focus on what you do best.
You tend to only pursue things you're sure to be successful at. You don't like to waste your time.

What Motivates You?

Blogthings: Take a Quiz. Annoy Your Friends.   

This is pretty accurate, particularly the last sentence.
The last question did not give a lot of options though, so that was stretching it for me.

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
My result on the first link said:

You Are Motivated By Purpose

You are optimistic about the days and years to come. You think things are getting better and better.
You are a visionary. You are a dreamer, but your dreams are less crazy than they seem.

You may not show it easily, but you have a lot of compassion in your heart for others. You care about the world.
You are philosophical and idealistic. You aren't willing to compromise on what's important.

My result on the second link said:

Your Friends See You as Kind

You are adaptable and adjustable. You don't think anything needs to be set in stone.
You prefer praising others to bragging about yourself. You take the humble approach.

You are an empowering influence. You encourage others to be the best they can be.
You are full-hearted. No matter what you're doing, you give it your all.

Very nice thread, Rat_lady7. Thank you for it.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Here are my results:

You Are Motivated By Autonomy

While you are at ease around others, it's very important that you're able to do your own thing.  You are engaged with the world and with life. You find it easy to get in gear, and you're usually busy.

You are emotionally stable and totally together. You have struck the perfect balance in your life.  You are confident and self-assured. You believe in yourself fully and completely.

Your Friends See You As Confident

You automatically take charge when chaos or confusion arise. You know you make a good leader.  You are strong and determined. You are ambitious and even stubborn at times.

You are dominant, and you enjoy being in charge. You have vision and ambition.
You have a vision of how your life should be. And you plan on getting there one day.

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Here's my result from the first quiz:

You are persistent to the point of being stubborn. You don't give up.
You are both powerful and vulnerable. Your ability to be completely exposed gives you strength.

You know where your core competencies lie. You prefer to focus on what you do best.
You tend to only pursue things you're sure to be successful at. You don't like to waste your time.

In other words, I'm motivated by Mastery.

Other quiz:

Your Friends See You as Relaxed

You strive for harmony and peace. You want other people to be happy and healthy.
You are very sentimental and nostalgic. You have sweet and tender feelings about the past.

You take an undemanding approach to life. Every good thing that comes your way is a blessing.
You are serene and satisfied with your life. You're content but not complacent.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
From the first quiz:

While you are at ease around others, it's very important that you're able to do your own thing.
You are engaged with the world and with life. You find it easy to get in gear, and you're usually busy.

You are emotionally stable and totally together. You have struck the perfect balance in your life.
You are confident and self-assured. You believe in yourself fully and completely

From the second quiz:

Your Friends See You As Social

You're always willing to do a favor for someone you care about. Your generosity knows no bounds.
You try to tread lightly and leave each place a little better than you found it.

You are a team player, and you enjoy pitching in to do your part. You like to feel helpful.
You take pride in being able to be counted on. You consider yourself to be a reliable and responsible person.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
The first one I got said this:

While you are at ease around others, it's very important that you're able to do your own thing.
You are engaged with the world and with life. You find it easy to get in gear, and you're usually busy.

You are emotionally stable and totally together. You have struck the perfect balance in your life.
You are confident and self-assured. You believe in yourself fully and completely.

This is the Second result on the other one:

You automatically take charge when chaos or confusion arise. You know you make a good leader.
You are strong and determined. You are ambitious and even stubborn at times.

You are dominant, and you enjoy being in charge. You have vision and ambition.
You have a vision of how your life should be. And you plan on getting there one day.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
First link:

You are confident and self-assured. You believe in yourself fully and completely.

Second link:

Your Friends See You as Relaxed

You strive for harmony and peace. You want other people to be happy and healthy.
You are very sentimental and nostalgic. You have sweet and tender feelings about the past.

You take an undemanding approach to life. Every good thing that comes your way is a blessing.
You are serene and satisfied with your life. You're content but not complacent.

Okay, be honest, how accurate do you guys think this one was for me? :)

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Here's mine.

You Are Motivated By Purpose

You are optimistic about the days and years to come. You think things are getting better and better.
You are a visionary. You are a dreamer, but your dreams are less crazy than they seem.

You may not show it easily, but you have a lot of compassion in your heart for others. You care about the world.
You are philosophical and idealistic. You aren't willing to compromise on what's important.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Eh...I meant for you guys to just take the motivation quiz, not the friend one as well. That's just part of the link when you copy and paste the results.

Just sayin'.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ah alright we didn't know that sorry about that.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I am motivated by Purpose.
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol