The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

great valley vs mysterious beyond

rosie · 28 · 3596

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The Great Valley! No doubt! I don't want to be eaten :spit
There'd be (more than) enough food and lots of waterholes, so you'd have everything you need and fun with the gang of course^^

And if it's boring let's have an adventure in the Mysterios Beyond with the gang   :nyah
Inactive, probably forever.

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Any place with no sharpteeth. Safety first.
Even if I am a sharptooth myself. :) No need to share food with anyone.

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
I'm going to go with the Mysterious Beyond. Sure, the Great Valley would be a great place to live (hence its name) but think about it this way - the Mysterious Beyond is, technically, anywhere that isn't within the Great Valley, yes? Well, the Great Valley is just one valley. In the Mysterious Beyond, you can find anything. It is, after all, mysterious. You've got places like the Land of Mists, the Big Water, the mysterious island (yes I know that's another option!) the crater from the tenth movie and all sorts of other places...

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I would have to choose the Great Valley.  A place with no carnivorous dinosaurs (except Chomper, of course) and plenty of food and water is obviously a rare commodity in the Land Before Time universe.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
The Great Valley just seems like a wonderful place. Even with it's occasional problems that it has encountered, I would still love to live there. Plus, hanging out with the gang would be the best!

I am the Great IB

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Heh I vote for anywhere away form Sara. I think the Mysterious beyond looks pretty cool and I love spooky places.I do adore the look of the Great Valley too  and it's a lot safer.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
I went for the great valley big time! Also I would actually like to be in a place WITH Cera. I must admit been a fan who loves Cera, to me having a place without her choice on this list is a bit harsh and unfair to me.. Mind you I wouldn't mind been in a place without her bloody dad (Topsy) around.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I went with the Great Valley. It seems like a nice place. And I'd love to meet the gang, Tricia, and Grandpa Longneck.