The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

cutest character

rosie · 37 · 5017

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Ducky. Just a cute soul from the beginning of the movie, yep yep yep.  :p

Sharptooh #436

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Erm....
The original Sharptooth? How could he be cute?
*shivers*

I wonder what kind of person would call him cute.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: Sharptooh #436,Aug 19 2008 on  03:25 AM
Erm....
*shivers*

Either someone who choose that just since they would find it funny, or perhaps a very sick mind.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Tricia got my vote, her cuteness can't be resisted,   :blink: Dude, she's leading Big Time in the Voting Poll!

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Who's Chopper?
You know, I could make my entire post quite- different- if I took that name literally. So I'll just make the beginning that way, hehe. Chopper is indeed a very cute character. Probably the cutest in the whole anime. (Silence) Come on, surely somebody here watches One Piece too! Chopper is a reindeer and the doctor of the main pirate crew. He has the power of the human human fruit so he has an intelligent, a fast, and a strong form. He also has four super forms if he uses his invention, the Rumble Ball. He was sought after for his medical skills- and power.
Seven forms!? He's gotta be in my crew!
Okay, back to what was actually meant with that name. The only ones here who don't know my feelings on this matter is anyone who either hasn't seen my avatar, or never bothers to look at the name of the people who post what they read. So for those out there that meet that criteria I'll let you know. I chose Chomper. Normally red eyes go on monsters and evil characters, in most cartoons, at least. But on him they actually compliment his gentle look in some way. It's too bad he'll lose all the whites in his eyes like his parents, but for now, he is definately the character that looks the cutest to me. He is a nice blue color and his innocent expressions just make you want to smile. Yeah, if I could hug one character, it would be him. Later!

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Tricia, obviously, shes only the cutest animated thing i've ever seen

Bruton the Iguanodon

I voted Mr. Clubtail. I know, it's kinda odd, but I think he's cute and would like to hug him.

Heck, I even think the allasaurus in movie 6 was kinda cute for a vicious sharptooth!  :smile

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
This was a tough one for me; I had to decide between Cera and Ducky, and in the end I went with Ducky.  

While I think that Cera has the cutest character design, Ducky seems to be the cutest in the way she acts.  She just cares so much about everyone :D

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
I chose Tricia. She's naturally cute the way she is. :wub

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Remember this is 'cutest' not 'favorite' lol. Ducky has got to be the most funny and naive of them all. Petrie's not far behind XD.

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
What an adorable poll.
I voted for Ruby. She had no votes, and that's not fair. Ducky is probably the cutest, so there's no need to vote for her, as she will be the winner anyway, along with Tricia.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Erm....
*shivers*

Either someone who choose that just since they would find it funny, or perhaps a very sick mind.

Considering the problems I have, I sort of sympathize with that person---the reason he/she may have voted could have to do with similar issues...

Anyways, Mo is probably the cutest in LBT, with Petrie right behind him.

Sorry I didn't vote for ya earlier, Petrie.

I do think Mr. Clubtail is cute, though.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I went with Petrie.
That speech impediment and his little clumsy tendencies get me every time :DD
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
NO, THIS TIME I DID NOT VOTE FOR DUCKY!!!  :lol

Though she's pretty cute - especially her behavior - I have to go with Tricia for being the cutest looking(and the second cutest acting) character :wub
Inactive, probably forever.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Chomper is cute because he is the sharptooth. Petrie, Ducky and Tricia are also cute!
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe