The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

One Of My Favorite Characters

AnimeLover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Pterano Is My Favorite Character. When I First Saw Him, His Face Scared Me When He Hears The Rainbowfaces Talking To Littlefoot About The Stone Of Cold Fire. That's Why He Plotted To Steal The Stone And Become A Leader Of The Great Valley.

Pterano Got Banished From The Great Valley To Five Cold Times. That Means He Won't Return Until Five Cold Winters Have Passed.

:lol

Pterano Is The Best Character Ever And Will Always Be Loved By People.

:D

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Woah, watch the caps  :blink: .

Lol, Pterano is my favorite character too. Ever since I was a little thing :)

RFZT

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I remember not liking Pterano when I was younger. I didn't like how full of himself he was. Now that I'm older I see his "full of himself" more as self-righteousness. I also appreciate his depth and how he is one of the realistic LBT characters. Although I much prefer Rinkus and Sierra. :lol *bricked*

My favorite character is Grandpa Longneck. I always liked him because he reminded me of my own grandfather, ever since the second movie. I also love Littlefoot's mom, Rinkus, Sierra, the rainbowfaces, Grandma, and Ali.

AnimeLover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Pterano Will Always Be Our Favorite Character For Years And Years To Come.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Littlefoot all the way for me. I'm not very fond of Pterano, myself. Michael York just played the role WAY too over the top for me. I'd have much preferred someone like Michael Caine or Christopher Lee. You know, people who can do total sleeze and sound good going it.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

AnimeLover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Jim Cummings Is One Amazing Actor When He Voiced Tigger And Sierra Too.

Sierra Is My Favorite Character. I Wish He'll Be A Good Guy So He Can Join Littlefoot And His Friends On Many Adventures.

AnimeLover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
My Favorite Character Is Littlefoot Because He Always Leads His Friends Into Adventures.

Invaderbecky

• Ruby
    • View Profile
My favorite has been Pteran for years I always liked characters with ego and British accents, also I like his past story, it's intersting.

Invaderbecky

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I also like Ducky she's a very cute character, her personality and everything about her

Littlefoot3897

• Spike
    • View Profile
I like Littlefoot, Ali, Bron, Littlefoots mother, Cera, Shorty, and Chomper  :smile