The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How old is Guido do you think?

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Do you think he's younger than the Gang of Five (I doubt it, but do you?)?  Do you think he's the same age as them?  Do you think he's a teenager?  (Seems likely).  Or do you think he's an adult?  (Possible.)

I must say, maybe they should make a LBT movie where they bring back Guido and find out his past.  I think, if done right, it would be a hit!  

Guido is about as popular as Chomper, and, like Chomper, fans will be ticked if he never shows up again in a future movie.  

His voice, which is one of the things I love most about him, makes him sound like he's not younger than the Gang of Five.  

However, his voice almost makes him seem a bit older than them, though I cannot say by how much.  

Hyp's voice, though older than the kids, still sounds like a teenager, yet Guido's could pass for an adult's.  

We don't know how big a Microraptor gui grows in LBT as we've only seen one so far: Guido.
Thus, we cannot guess his age by his size either.

Of course, Guido isn't the only one that we cannot guess the age of.   Mo, whom I also love his voice and appearance, is also a mystery, though I think he might be an adult as I never see his parents.  

Guido's forgetfulness also helps none in guessing how old he might be.  If he could recall more things, we might know more.

Of course, we really don't know the ages of anyone in LBT, but we can't even guess relative to others in the case of LBT, other than Guido is obviously older than Chomper, Tricia, Dana, and Dinah.  

Still, what is your guess on his age?  

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Hmm I get a teenage vibe from Guido. I guess case he has the same VA as one of the Teenage mutant ninja turtles. XD
When I get round to making a KIND OF human version of Guido, I intend to make him a teenager, like my human Ruby.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I think he is somewhat older than the gang, maybe similar to Ruby?
Inactive, probably forever.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Guido sounds a LOT more mature than any of the main characters (even Ruby), I'd say in his late teens. One can find it weird that he'd hang out with a bunch of kids, but hey - it's clear that he's used to being a social outcast and Littlefoot and his friends were the only ones who accepted the poor guy.

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I think, that Guido is certainly older, than the gang, comparatively to human age, I think, that he could be about 20 years old, but because he presumably has something like Asperger's syndrome, he does not act like majority of people of this age.