The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Funniest Moments or Scenes

Kor · 141 · 26439

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Watched that earlier today, very funny scene, especially Cera's reaction to what Petrie & Ducky say.   :lol

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
One of my favorite moments in the entire LBT series was in The Secret of Saurus Rock, when the Allosaurus had just thrown the log across the ditch. The whole conversation the gang had, wondering if they were in its tummy, and Petrie saying "me no know, but it STILL DARK in herree..." cracked me up. There were a few other moments in the movie that had me laughing, such as the (paraphrased) dialogue between Petrie and Ducky:
"No worry, if you fall there little river waaay down there that you might land in. Maybe."
(Ducky, sarcastically) "Oh, THANK YOU, I feel SO much better now!"
The humor seemed so natural in that movie.

Anyway, I planned on making a video of my favorite moments in the LBT TV series, but I haven't figured out Windows Movie Maker or whatever - it keeps crashing on me.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Those are funny scenes indeed.  

For your video help have you thought to ask in a more technical part of this forum?  I don't know if there is one or if it is the LBT Projects one, but there could be some video experts here who could help you.  Sounds like a great idea, making your own video of your favorite moments, good luck.

Chikara

• Chomper
    • View Profile
If you want to make clips and then join them up, I suggest Virtualdub:

http://www.virtualdub.org/

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Let me remember...

In LBT X, when Cera (???) hits Petrie with some fruit, waking him up. :lol That reminds me in LBT VIII when happens almost the same thing.

Here's the script (kinda):

Cera: "How would you feel is someone dropped a big old piece of fruit on your head?"
Petrie: "Me no know." *some fruit falls on his head, Cera laughs* Me do know." :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Funny, I'll have to go back and look for that scene again.  I forgot which movie or episode it is in, but as I recall the GOF are crossing a log or something.  Petrie gets scared and grabs onto Littlefoot's neck and I think his eyes bug out a little and he says "Petrie." In a strangled type of voice.

Another was in LBT 6: The Secret of Saurus  Rock where, to me at least, it looks like Cera's dad tries to bully Doc and Doc stands up to him and Cera's dad stands down.

The dialog is something like:

Cera's dad: "I say we should send him on his way.
Doc: "Are you sure you feel up to it friend?"   :lol

Then a bit later another funny dialog.

Grandpa Longneck: "Don't mind him.  He's a good sort once you get to know him.
Doc: "Don't know as I want to stay that long."  :lol

Also a bit later when Cera's dad puts the twins in charge of her.   :lol

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I find it hard to believe that none of you remembered this scene from the tenth movie:

What really got my laugh box going was the scene where Cera has that dream (in her POV, an absolute nightmare) that Littlefoot would return from his adventure; and be praised like a hero/savior of the Great Valley.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I remember that, and the way her father was calling out Littlefoot's name like everyone else in the valley was.   :lol

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Lain_EX,Oct 22 2007 on  03:33 PM
In LBT X, when Cera (???) hits Petrie with some fruit, waking him up. :lol
Haha!  Loved that part :D.  Yeah, it would seem fitting for Cera to do such a thing.  She is such a hoot :lol!

Here's one from LBT VIII:

The Gang and Mr. Thicknose are walking through the Mysterious Beyond when there is a strange noise(almost sounds like someone let one slip).

Littlefoot(looks at Cera): What was that sound?
Cera: Don't look at me!

The scene from LBT VI of when Spike sits on Petrie is hilarious :lol.  So is the one where Littlefoot is impersonating Doc and slaps himself with his own tail :lol:  :lol!

Just one more for now:

LBT VII: Cera decides that, since she falls or gets chased when she's last in line, she will go first on the vine.  Well, Spike takes a bite out of the vine, and she ends up last anyway :lol!

Cera: I told yooouuuu! :lol  :lol

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The way Guido called Petrie's siblings "buttheads". :lol:

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Another part I found funny was in the beginning of the Brave Longneck Scheme episode where Cera was trying to show Littlefoot a shortcut (for whatever purposes, we may never know). And after they fell down a hill, Cera had a look that said, "Why does this always happen to me?"

:lol

rosie

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I love that part where chomper's mother tells him not to play with his food and when chomper bites cera.  :wow

Lucario#1

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://msn.com
man all of this is funny, I almost had a heart attack from laughing :lol  :lol  :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Canyon of Shiny Stones near the end when Chomper is looking at Ducky while saying, "guys I hate to say this but I'm getting hungry." then Ducky does her reply, funny indeed."

Lucario#1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Jul 7 2008 on  12:35 PM
The Canyon of Shiny Stones near the end when Chomper is looking at Ducky while saying, "guys I hate to say this but I'm getting hungry." then Ducky does her reply, funny indeed."
LOL :lol

Lucario#1

• Spike
    • View Profile
I like on lbt when pterano hits rinkuses beak and he says "I think you bent my beak", and then pterano says"next time keeps it shut :lol  :lol

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
LBT VII: After the vine stunt, Cera lands right in front of Spike.

Cera(looking vexed):  Don't-ever-do that-AGAIN!

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
LBT XI :

Skitter stands directly under the hole when Cera, Petrie, Ducky AND Spike falls down on him. He goes: "Not again!" and then gets squashed!  :lol
Afterwards, when cera says to him: "You sure are small"...
He answers: "I used to be taller..."  :lol:
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie: "...& sometimes it gets all shakey, like Cera when she mad."

Cera: "hmm?

Ducky: "Just cause it shakes like Cera does not mean it is scary as Cera, No, no, no."

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
LBT X: Ducky, as they walked back to the GV: I have just one questiont, do we have to walk back through the smog?