The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Personality Poll

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Basically, which character are you like the most? You can either pick one character, or if you don't believe only one character "completes" your personality, choose "A mixture of characters".

I think a good mixture between Little Foot, Cera, Ruby, and Spike completes me.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I'm really not like any of the characters, but I chose Littlefoot because I usually take charge of group projects when they're assigned and I'm usually the leader in everything, especially when the task ahead looks really ugly to coordinate.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Well, that's interesting, Austin...  

I chose a mix, because, as far as I can tell, I'm a mix between the whole Gang of Seven...  Yes, even Chomper and Ruby...  Is it a sub-conscious "desire," or is it merely something I discovered?  I have no clue...  But, I do know that I have a "mix" of all seven of them in me...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I want to pick "Mix of characters" but I try to avoid the copout option at the end of polls like this, so I'm going with Cera. I'm usually skeptical about others motives, and I'd act just like she did in LBT 5 when they remet Chomper ("He's a sharptooth! We're not his family, we're his diet!") The one thing I don't share is her racism (or I guess it'd be speciesism for her). I'm usually very acceptive of those who are unlike me, and don't consider myself superior over anyone just based on their ethnicity (my next door neighbors, now that's another story). funny, cause out of the original five, she's my second to least-favorite one.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
A very interesting topic. Let's see...
I'm always trying to be nice, to help someone else. I'm a little cowardly, and it's sometimes hard to me, to start something by myself. On the other hand, i can be really annoying and stubborn sometimes(Especually if i'm mad on something/someone). I like traveling, that's for sure. And i'm really into philosophy. :yes
So, who am i? The mix between Petrie's, Ducky's, Cera's and Ruby's personality? :huh:

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Difficult task...
Well, I think I'm a Littlefoot/Ruby mixture!  :lol:
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well, as far as this goes, I think I'm a little like a mix of Cera and Chomper, mostly.  Chomper's eagerness with the stubbornness of Cera.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,May 28 2008 on  07:44 AM
I'm a ducky..^^
Nooooo really??? :lol

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well... =P

I just love her character.. in some way I might also be a bit of everyone.. Everyone has got their good & bad sides, and so do I. But I mostly act like our little Ducky.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,May 28 2008 on  08:28 AM
Well... =P

I just love her character.. in some way I might also be a bit of everyone.. Everyone has got their good & bad sides, and so do I. But I mostly act like our little Ducky.
Oh..sorry...I was just joking :p I said that because your avatar was a picture of Ducky and you drew Ducky on the LBT project thread :p I was just thinking of the irony of it all :p

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I add a cupful of Ducky, a pinch of Petrie, a sprinkle of Chomper, a teaspoon of Ruby with a generous helping of Littlefoot. Whack it a blender for about 30 secs and you've got something along the same personality lineage as me! And possibly a big mess if you left the top off! :lol

I guess I fall across a number of the LBT characters personalities rather than just the one but I'd say I'm more primarily like Littlefoot. Cares for friends, unafraid to take on a new challenge, can take charge when need arises etc. But I do reckon I have essences of other characters too. Ducky's helpful and caring side, Chomper's kiddy (sometimes infant like) ways and how he's naturally different from the rest, Petrie's comical approach to things (falling over, bumping into things, making funny sounds) if not slight over-analysis of a situation and Ruby's ability to console and philosophise on a given topic to offer friendly advice. :)

Wow! There's a psychological breakdown I never thought I'd be able to construct!  :^.^:

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hmm... if ya had to put me on a continuum with Ducky on one end and Cera on the other, I would be somewhat more towards Cera's side B).  I'm basically a mix of the two :blink:  :lol.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Jun 2 2008 on  10:59 PM
Hmm... if ya had to put me on a continuum with Ducky on one end and Cera on the other, I would be somewhat more towards Cera's side B).  I'm basically a mix of the two :blink:  :lol.
YEAH!!!! Your'e back!!!! *gives a rib-cracking bearhug*

I figured you would say that :)

arrogantrex

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Well...Littlefoot, really. I try to do what's right, try to be the good guy, but not necessarily the leader, though the position seems cut out for me in the end.
Though, like Littlefoot, I tend to get in trouble while trying to do right, though I go back and try to make up for it.

That and I've just connected with the little longneck ever since I could possibly remember.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'd say I was a mix between Littlefoot Petrie and Ducky.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Littlefoot and Cera mushed together would pretty much sum up me.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
I'm a mix. That's all I can say for now *yawn*.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
i would say a mix between different characters and their personalitys.