The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Personality Poll

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
I personally think I'm a mix of Cera (sarcasm and stubbornness) and Petrie (a follower who's a little cowardly but steps up in a big way when s**t goes down) with a little bit of Spike (voracious appetite) thrown in.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
I think I am too complex. XD
I have some qualities of Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, Chomper. Depending on situation. :D
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
^Not a bad thing. It just means you're nuanced.
:)littlefoot

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm a ducky..^^
I got a bit more Littlefoot in me these days. And some Cera too ;)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Littlefoot and Cera are the characters I've identified with the most. Even though they contrast from each other in many ways, I have both a mellow and a fiery edge to me. :p Probably not a coincidence then that Littlefoot is my forum avatar and Cera is my Discord avatar. :p

And, fittingly enough, I took five different online LBT quizzes a while back where it tells you which character you are based on the questions that you answer. Of the quizzes I took, I got two Littlefoots, two Ceras, and... Ruby. Interesting.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I am a mix of Little Foot’s tenderness, Cera’s skepticism, Petrie’s timidity, and Chomper’s ability to panic (Series) and chill (LBT V), 

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
Littlefoot and Cera are the characters I've identified with the most. Even though they contrast from each other in many ways, I have both a mellow and a fiery edge to me. :p Probably not a coincidence then that Littlefoot is my forum avatar and Cera is my Discord avatar. :p
And, fittingly enough, I took five different online LBT quizzes a while back where it tells you which character you are based on the questions that you answer. Of the quizzes I took, I got two Littlefoots, two Ceras, and... Ruby. Interesting.
Links to those quizzes? I'd like to take a gander at them.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Links to those quizzes? I'd like to take a gander at them.

I would like those links too.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith