The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Journey of the Brave (LBT 14)

Mumbling · 763 · 112861

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: bestariana1girl,Aug 26 2015 on  12:53 PM
Oh my gosh! If that's so that would be great, but I heard somewhere that it would be released in Early 2016?
Yeah confirmed on Reba Mcentire's fb page.
Life Is Good

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Plus Felix Avitia said it would be released around February/March next year on Twitter.

I'm also hoping for more official news now that Reba has officially announced that she's in it! However, Universal themselves have kept pretty quiet so far; the information we've had has come from voice actors and the resumes of other people who have worked on it, such as Michael Tavera, Jean Gillmore and the directors/producers. I'm still not convinced that the trailer was officially released by Universal, either, considering it's so far away from the planned release date. Now that we know when LBT 14 is coming out, I'm not expecting much to come from Universal until after the first LBT has been released on Blu-Ray. Then again, they might surprise us. :p

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I was going to say the same thing  :yes , do we know when LBT on Blu ray is scheduled to release?
8 years with TGOF :yum

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
^ According to blu-ray.com it will be released on 13th October. :yes

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Oh!!! Exciting! I hope this is a start to a new LBT era, but that requires the producers to make sure it won't fail by working really hard on LBT 14!
8 years with TGOF :yum

SuperGameWarrior101

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: chomperrules1993,Aug 14 2015 on  12:18 PM
Quote from: Ducky123,Aug 14 2015 on  04:37 AM
hmm, I really liked her voice. It suired Ruby perfectly. I wonder if whoever voices her in LBT 14 will have a similar voice or sound totally different (in which case I'd probably dislike the change...)
I'm pretty sure someone here mentioned that Ruby's chuckle sounded like Megan Strange but we now know that Ruby will not be voiced by Megan Strange so the new voice actress proably sounds like Megan Strange  :yes
Do you think someone will definatly voice Ruby and Chomper in this movie? Because I don't want it to be a cameo appearence.

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
Quote from: AllegroGiocoso,Aug 26 2015 on  12:26 AM
One interesting tidbit here. On the landbeforetime.com website, it appears that the Barbie and Thomas movies that were supposed to be released on September 8th have already been digitally released, so they've been digitally released two weeks or so before they'll get their DVD releases. So maybe we'll get a digital release for LBT 14 slightly before the actual DVD release date?
If that happens, you're going to be hearing my scream of happiness somewhere. :)

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Coyote_A,Sep 2 2015 on  05:46 PM
Barry Bostwick as "Longneck"? Which longneck? :D
I think "longneck" is "grandpa longneck"
Life Is Good

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
You gus want a chuckle?

IMDB has just listed Megan Strange as the voice of Ruby even though we all know she's not. Plus they have TWO Bron voice actors

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4431254/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1

:lol

Now there saying Issac Brown will be the voice of Chomper?
Life Is Good

AllegroGiocoso

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Haha! And I can't imagine what Topsy would think if his horns suddenly planted roots into him, grown really tall and have branches growing out of them! :lol (he's called Mr. Treehorn on there) I know it's just a typo, but it's a really funny image! :D

I think the older listings on IMDB (Kiefer Sutherland as Bron, Jim Cummings as Grandpa Longneck, and Corey Burton as Topsy) all seem like real possibilities. But these new ones just don't make sense. Only way I could see the two Brons working out is if one (presumably Kiefer Sutherland) is the speaking voice and the other's the singing voice.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Another way is if they do a flashback to when Bron was Littlefoot's age.  But I think that if 1 is the singing voice and the other the regular voice acting, that makes more sense.

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
OMG OMG OMG!

You can't be serious, just watched the trailer, finally after eight years a new The Land Before Time. Can't wait to see it :D
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

SuperGameWarrior101

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: NewOrder,Sep 10 2015 on  04:00 AM
OMG OMG OMG!

You can't be serious, just watched the trailer, finally after eight years a new The Land Before Time. Can't wait to see it :D
It is a happy day for fans of this series indeed

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
It's weird that the rumours have been around since November. Eventhough it's been a while since I've last posted, I often come to the forum to see if there's anything new and only today did I notice this thread.

Oh well, at least I'll only have to wait 5 to 6 months instead of a year and a half for the sequel :p
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Now I'm just guessing here but since lbt 14 will be released in February or March 2016 then I have a feeling will get more news like around September 25? Maybe not even till October? Somewhere around that timeframe
Life Is Good

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Just in case no one noticed my edit....
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt4431254/

Chomper has been added.
Life Is Good

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
These IMDb listings look a bit sketchy, yet also a bit legit.

Not sure what to think, really...

Hero of Legend

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hey folks, I FINALLY managed to rip and upload the 1080p version of the trailer from Rotten Tomatoes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOczuuALufE

Wasn't easy, I used the Video DownloadHelper add-on for Firefox, then through trial and error it managed to pick up 7 links to pieces of the trailer, then it was able to grab them merge them all together so I didn't have to try and fail to do that myself... which I did try.

So I finally got it just right, I don't know if you can grab the video without the split second of no sound at the beginning at the Universal logo.

Enjoy! :)

Edit: I decided to grab another version of the trailer which did have the proper audio and just spliced the two together and replaced the link above, much better now.

Edit 2: Reuploaded the original one, it feels like the audio quality is higher, not sure which to keep, up to you which you prefer. :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgqRKiBQRw4