The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

X-Men Origins Wolverine

Chomper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
personally i loved the movie, it had good detail and depth in my opinion, and the explosions and acition sequenses were good too.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I saw it last week. I did enjoy the film. Twas a shame David Hayter wasn't the screenplay writer for this one (Hayter is the voice of Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid video games in case anyone didn't know. He was the screen writer for the first 2 X-men films and Watchmen). Action was as explosive as I expected it to be. nice comical moments to break the tension at good times. Was a little disappointed with Gambit though. He's one of my fav X-men yet I don't think he was given enough screen time nor was he given much of a meaningful part. Still, his fight sceen was pretty darn swish ;) Having seen this, can't wait for the next one. X-men Origins: Magneto :D

Chomper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
i agree i did like gambits fight scene, but i was expecting more of a important role, i'd like to see and x-men origins: Beast

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I have absolutely no intention of going to see this one. I am thoroughly tired of Wolverine. He's not that interesting as a character and his superpowers are lackluster. Give me a movie about the original core group without him anyday.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf