The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Seven Heroes of Legend

Nahla · 2 · 1027

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Heya.

This was a new idea I had,and I thought it would be fun for me to try. Never wrote something like this before.

Also a big big thanks to vonboy for the name idea,I owe you.

SUMMARY:They said when darkness falls seven heroes will rise,the same heroes who thought so bravely generations ago. Their souls were reborn,and now it's time the world knows. It's time for The Seven to let their true selves show. Who would of thought they were reincarnations of the heroes from legends? They certainly didn't. A battle is on the horizon-will they be prepared? Will they win?

~
A slender female rainbow face stood staring at the stars,a look on concentration spread on her face."All the signs are beginning to show,he is making a return. I feared this day would happen,but I did not actually expect it,after all it has been years since he last dared to show his face" her look of concentration turned to worry "But the ones who were once heroes,no longer live. Who is to help now? Or is eternal darkness about to fall?" she began to pace back and forth "But they do say a true hero never really dies,but their soul lives on the next generation..could it be that The Seven have been re-born?"

"Why do you talk of The Seven?"

The female turned to see a male of the same kind "I was just wondering if it was true-Have The Seven really been reincarnated,have the fallen heroes risen once again to save the world from the eternal darkness they will befall them?"

"The Seven do live once more" the male replied "However they have no clue of their past life,nor do they no still possess their abilities. Instead they have re-born as normal children,residing in the Great Valley...which strangely enough is the place the Great Battle took place all those generations ago" the male paused "Well the power still burns inside of them but they do not know it,and it is not strong enough to them to wield it. However theres nothing really stopping them from gaining full power once more,but again since they do not even know they hold it..."

"We must let them know,The Seven must rise. Darkness will fall on what was once Great. Only The Seven can bring back the light" the female gazed up at the stars "The day we feared is dawning,Niko is making a return and this time he will be stronger,more ferocious and more dangerous. We need The Seven,and they must be prepared. It won't be like the last time they did this,even though they have been born as who they currently are they are still the same dinosaurs who fought such a long time ago...this time it will be harder,blood will be spilled and a battle will be unpreventable. But it's their destiny"

The male pondered for a moment "Yes,but how do we let them know? A type of omen perhaps?"

The female nodded in reply "They will revive an omen in the form of their own dreams,they must learn who they really are and bring out the power they carry within" she looked up at the stars and proclaimed "The Seven will rise again"

~

In the lush lands of The Great valley,seven children were happily playing like they didn't have a care in the world. It was an odd sight to say at least-a longneck,a swimmer,a flyer,a spike-tail,a three-horn,a fast runner and even a sharptooth all playing together in harmony. Their childish laughter filled the air as they called out to each other during a match of 'toss the seed'.

"Me got it! Me got it!" Petrie called out before the seed hit the flyer right on the head and landed behind him,stunned Petrie fell forward "Oh..me no got it" he complained picking himself off the ground.

"Oh,don't worry Petrie" Ducky tried to reassure him "You will get it next time,you will you will. Yep yep yep"

"Back off,longneck it's all mine!" Cera challenged as she and Littlefoot both raced for it at the same time.

"I don't think so" Littlefoot replied in response now even more determined,in unison both the longneck and three-horn leap for the seed,only further then their target and with a bang of their heads. "Ow...I hit my head on something" Littlefoot whined rubbing his head with his tail.

Cera snorted in reply "Yeah,you did. MY head!" without another word she ran for the seed only to have it grabbed from in front of her by Ruby "Oh come on!" the three-horn complained.

"I've got the seed,the seed I have got!" Ruby laughed sprinting away from Cera "Spike,catch the seed. Catch the seed,Spike!" she called out before tossing the seed towards the spike-tail.

Spike backed up ready to make the catch,he opened his mouth wide only to have the seed go right in. Surprised Spike spat it out as the rest of the children burst into laughter.

"Littlefoot!"

"Cera!"

"Ducky,Spike!"

"Petrie!"

The gang turned their heads towards where they heard their names being called,with a sigh they realized their playtime was up. Their parents were calling them home,and they knew better then to try and ignore them. They would just come and get them in person"

"We'll guess,we better go. See you tomorrow guys!" Littlefoot bid his goodbye for the night before running off calling "Coming,Grandpa!"

"Coming,Mama!" Petrie called before saying a quick goodbye and flying off in the direction of his nest.

"Come on,Spike lets go home" Ducky climbed onto her brothers back as the spike-tail wandered in the direction their mother was awaiting them.

Cera quickly turned and walked off towards the three-horn nesting area rolling her eyes as she heard her father repeating her name "I'm coming!"

Ruby and Chomper had already left for their secret carven on the outskirts of the valley,the valley residents were aware they lived there and mostly left them in peace. But quite a few of them still treated Chomper with caution.

The bright circle began to set,sending an orange and red light upon the valley as the resident started winding down their daily activities,all seemed at peace. Little did they know of the darkness about to fall upon them.

~

Littlefoot wandered through what seemed a forest of depression,stepping out of it he was surprised to realize it was the Great Valley-but something was wrong. The grass was dead,the trees remained dead with hanging branches and not a single leaf appeared. Looking up to the sky he shuddered to see it being blood red, Walking past the Thundering Falls..well what was meant to be the Thundering Falls he realized something highly wrong. No water flowed,walking closer to expect it he noted with great fear that the watering hole below in was now a shallow watering of blood.

"Ok...now I'm scared" Littlefoot whispered backing off fast as possible He gazed around the valley-what was going on? Everywhere he looked screamed 'death'.

"This what you see,is what your world will become"

Littlefoot jumped at the sudden voice and turned fast as he could move his body to find himself face to face with a female rainbow face. "What are you talking about? Who are you?"

"My name is Gaia,and what you see before you is what the world you know will become. Unless The Seven rise and defeat the darkness that shall fall" the rainbow face apparently named Gaia said "An old enemy will return,one defeated by seven heroes long ago. Now The Seven have been re-born and they might fight again,or risk losing the world as they know it forever".

"I don't understand,who are The Seven?" Littlefoot frowned "Am I meant to find them?"

"You have known The Seven all along,young Littlefoot" Gaia ignored his shocked expression that she knew his name "For you see,you and your friends were not always who are now are. You were once The Seven heroes who defeated the feared tyrant Niko"

Littlefoot frowned "What do you mean? I mean we can't be someone else thats not possible,no one can change who they are-you are born who you are..aren't you?"

Gaia shook her head "You miss understood,when The Seven passed on,they did not truly die. Instead their souls lingered on and it was said one day their souls would be re-born and The Seven will once again be" she stepped forward and grabbed Littlefoot's head and stared into his eyes,at once it seemed to send Littlefoot into a trance "You were born as Littlefoot in this life,but your deeds in your former life are still not forgotten. You and the rest of The Seven must joined together and fight the darkness,this if your destiny"

"This is the weirdest sleepstory I have ever had,I don't have any powers"

"Oh,yes you do. You just never knew it because you don't remember. It is deep inside waiting to be re-awakened..feel it...release it...conquer the darkness" as she spoked Gaia continued to stare into Littlefoot's eyes,only backing off when his seemingly started to glow "Let The Seven rise once more,and rid of the tyrant who only wishes to bring doom"

Littlefoot still seemingly in a trance saw what must of been flashback after flashback..flashbacks he never lived..not in this life anyway. Flashbacks of a time long gone,flashbacks when he was actually someone else.

Gaia watched with approval "Blood will be spilled,and wars will be fought. It will take all the courage you yield to make in through to the end,but as a team The Seven we once again come out on top"

There was a beam of blindly light and then nothing.

Littlefoot jerked awake,panting. He looked up to the sky and and around him,he was in the Great Valley..and it was how it was meant to be. Littlefoot stood up and quickling glancing towards his sleeping grandparents and walked off. Littlefoot had heard the story of The Seven,they were legend. Now he was being told he WAS one of The Seven.

Walking on he was surprised to see Cera walk past him "Cera?" he called quietly wondering what she was up to. When the threehorn didn't answer Littlefoot followed her,Cera seemed dazed for a reason Littlefoot could not figure out "Cera,are you ok?"

Hearing the voice Cera jerked out of whatever trance she was in "I'm...fine..more then fine" Cera turned to face the longneck. Thoguh she wasn't about to admit it,she had the same sleepstory as Littlefoot. "Littlefoot..you remember that story your Grandpa told us about The Seven?"

"Yeah...why?" though he had asked Littlefoot knew the answer,Cera too had had the same sleepstory he did-did that mean his over friends did too? Were they really the reincarnations of the legendary heroes? "I actually just had a sleepstory about that.." he added hoping it would make Cera give him some idea if she had had it too.

"Really" Cera was startled "So...so..." Cera did not want to admit she had the sleepstory,three-horns never have sleep stories..but if Littlefoot had it...

"So...what?"

"I had too,I was told my friends and I were the reincarnations of The Seven.." realization hit Cera like a bolt of lightning "And you had it too..that must mean...we...no...it can't be...no it's impossible"

Littlefoot glanced behind him "We need to talk to the others about this,maybe it was just a coincidence" he did not believe this himself. How could he possibly of lived a past life? Once you die..you're dead for good. Right?

"Right...I'm sure it's just a coincidence we both had the same sleep story on the same night..The Seven is just a story..so theres no way we could be them" Cera refused to believe this,it was just a stupid sleep story-they aren't true. But somewhere in the corner of her mind,memories of her past life were creeping back. Memories..memories she never lived..but did live at the same time. It felt like someone elses memories were stuck in her mind.

When darkness falls,The Seven shall rise

Both Littlefoot and Cera could not help but wonder-what was this 'darkness'?

~

"I'm back..they thought I was gone forever but I'M back" a black sharptooth paced back and forth "The Seven thought they have won,but they were very wrong. Now this time they won't be able to stop me"

The black sharptooth paused and gazed over the land "Such a peaceful place...but not for long" a smirk formed on the sharptooths face "They'll all pay for what they have done,no matter how long ago it was I will not rest until I have my revenge..I would of liked to get rid of those seven brat faces that humiliated me..but they're gone...long gone" he looked around the landspace "But I guess destroying the world they fought so hard to bring peace to will do me,valley after valley. Day after day..they'll soon learn what TRUE pain is" the smirk turned into a villainous grin "Revenge is going to be sweet"

~

I hoped you enjoy this first chapter of my new fiction.

Rest of the chapters will be longer,this is just to start it off.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I've already gave you my comment on this,but I'll put something here too.

Well this is something new.

The gang actually reincarnations of famous heroes from the past. So they had lived before and died but were reborn as the characters we know them as? Coooool.

"Ow...I hit my head on something" Littlefoot whined rubbing his head with his tail.

Cera snorted in reply "Yeah,you did. MY head!"

What's that a reference too? I remember hearing it somewhere...

This is pretty good,it's shortness is forgiveable considering it is just an intro.

I look forward to seeing how you go about this,this what I like about you. You attempt ideas no one has tried no matter how odd they appear instead of the same typical love story deal.

"Revenge is going to be sweet"

Revenge? Revenge for what? Tell me xD