The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

If Your Pets Could Say One Thing to You

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
Imagine that your pets were given the chance to say or ask you one thing. What would they say or ask and what would your response be? You don't have to list your pets' names if you don't want to but do let us know what kind of pet you have. For example:

Sol(My first cat's name): Why do you keep petting me when I'm trying to sleep?

My response: Because you're just too cute!

Kenny(My second cat): Why do you yell at me when I want to come back in the house(He was a stray and loves being outside)?

My response: Because you're outside, meowing your head off at 2:30 in the morning and I'm trying to sleep!

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Joe would say three words...."Give Me Salad!!!"  Seriously.  The dog is weird.  He'd rather have a salad than a steak. :rolleyes:

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I had a white cockatoo that could actually talk. I bet ya can't guess what he said whenever you entered the room...

Whistler: Hello!

Jitts: Hi!

Jitts: Hi! Again!

Jitts: Goodbye! *Exits lounge room*

Whistler: ... ... ... Weeee! *Starts dancing*

It was annoying, to say the least... and I didn't even train him to do that. It's like the most stereotypical thing for a parrot (or any talking bird) to say, and boy does it get on your nerves. I do miss his presence, though. Nothing matches the awesomeness of a cockatoo that whistles and dances to HEAVY METAL!

Duckyfan

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Trigger (my dog he is a beagle) *sniff sniff sniff* do i smell BACON!!!!

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Duckyfan,Mar 19 2010 on  10:57 PM
Trigger (my dog he is a beagle) *sniff sniff sniff* do i smell BACON!!!!
 Reminds me of my dog. He died last year...

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Thanks, Duckyfan *hugs*. But hey, I don't want to make anyone sad. This is supposed to be a fun game. And you can't have fun if you're sad, right? And besides, he may not be around but at least he's not suffering anymore. And as long as I remember him, he'll always be alive, inside me.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
My dog would actually probably tell me that my sister is his favorite, the whole house knows it anyway, why should he hide it anymore :D

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"FEED ME!!!"

Seriously, that's all they ever think about.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Shadow: *enters* Let's see if there's any food around....no? Oh well, I'm going back outside now *leaves*

Seriously, that's what my cat over at my mum's house is like, since we're not allowed pets here, so she must stay with my mum.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Sasquatch (my cat): “Attack the socks! Attack the socks! Die, socks! Die! Die! Die!” :lol

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Shadow: *is being petted, looks at me* Why are you petting me? Where is my food!?

Serious, I'm still 100% sure that's all she ever thinks about, food this and food that :lol:

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
All of my pets right now are probably like: "Where the hell did she take off to this time?!  She's never been gone for more than two weeks!"

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I have no idea what he would say, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Sasquatch is often thinking: “Time to run down the hallway at a gazillion miles an hour and psych out that big, clumsy, fuzzy-faced, funny-looking human!” :p :lol

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sasquatch: “Your socks are delicious! Especially when your feet are still in them!” *nom nom nom*

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sasquatch: “Sir Edmund Furrily becomes the first cat to scale Mt. Bookshelf!”

(I can't help but wonder if he's not thinking something like this during his attempted conquests of every upraised surface in the house. :rolleyes)

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Babidi: Feed me!

(Mind you, we give her cat food.. But she wont leave us alone when we are eating!)

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Skipper: (My miniature poodle mix) "Mmmmmmm cardboard" (I'm being serious he'd eat anything napkins, cardboard, plastic, DVD'S , Pencils etc.) Either that or he'd probably say "Scratch my tummy"