The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

This has probably been pointed out, but . . .

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
During the credits for LBT 1, an egg-stealer is shown. Unintentional foreshadowing, maybe?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Foreshadowing perhaps, but quite certainly unintentional at that time. When LBT was made in 1988 I am quite sure they didn't have plans for any sequels (LBT 2 was released only six years later in 1994).

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Never noticed that... and I watch it at least once per month :huh:

Anyway, it could be the Eggstealer that tried to eat Littlefoot when he was still an egg... Just guessin'
Inactive, probably forever.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
After watching the second film when it first came out, I went back home and watched the original film and I found the wandering egg-stealer in the credits to be quite a surprise.  Obviously, I had no reason to focus on that detail before.  I always wondered if it was a case of intentional foreshadowing or was simply one heck of a coincidence.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe watching the first movie that scene may have given 1 or more folks ideas for the 2nd movie early when they were working on it.