The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Great Plague RP Discussion thread

Ducky123 · 192 · 19238

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If some take to long you can try pming them that it's their turn.  & of if they are having problems with coming up with an idea to post give some suggestions maybe.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, I'll do that, probably :) As long as Loyfe is in Lands Unknown I'm still going to fill in for him..
I thought Chomper & Ruby should be the next ones to arrive, then Littlefoot and then Spike...
Inactive, probably forever.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I think it's best to move on to the next scene now. They'll be in the Mysterious Beyond where those rocks are (like in LBT 4).
The question is what they'll be doing/talking about... We've discussed this a while ago (it's on page 7-8 I believe) and our results were:
  • Redclaw encounter ---> how to get rid of him
  • Talking about worries/Ali
  • Earthshake & crossing a rift
So what do you think should be happening first? I'll just tell you what I have planned and then you might (dis)agree on it and you may add ideas :yes

First one of them might pipe up with worries (eg. "Will we find any Night Flowers?") Then, all of a sudden, Redclaw finds them chasing them around for a while. Hiding behind a big boulder, they trick him discussing about how to get rid of him. Then they're talking about Ali for a while (they don't know she'll be there After a while, a sound sounds, Gang is wondering who uttered it --> earthshake --> tiny rift  opens --> similar scene to LBT 2 if you know which one I mean.
At last, they arrive at the waterfall and the cave in the evening...

Oh, and we need to find people who will play Redclaw; Screech and Thus, and later on we need Loyfe's villains + Icky & Dil.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think Red Claw may pop up first since as I recall he seems to live near the Great Valley and the kids run into him often when they leave or are exploring a cave system and find it leads out of the Great Valley.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Where is everyone? We need to pick Redclaw, Screech and Thud, otherwise we can't move on.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Sorry, I've been busy lately. I'll take Redclaw and possibly Screech, and someone else can do Thud.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Though I'd highly prefer to see Thud being played by somebody else, I'll play him now until somebody else is offering their services, if at all...

We are now moving on to the next scene :)

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hey guys. Back from my bathroom break. Sorry that I've been gone for all these months, but I think I'm ready to take on roleplaying duties again. Mind if I have a character to play?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Good day to choose for a come back :DD I'm glad to see you return. Littlefoot is still yours (I just played him for the time being as you told me) and I wouldn't mind if you play Thud because I honestly don't know how to play Thud :lol

Progress has been slow so you really didn't miss much :yes

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I think we should move on to Redclaw's attack.
TAP, you may introduce him now.
Loyfe, will you take Thud or shall I take him?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I think we should have Redclaw chasing them around for a while, then the Gang hides behind a big boulder and Redclaw fails to notice it so they shake him off.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Anonymous, if you're too busied to play Redclaw, I'll do so... this is getting too slow-paced :bang

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^didn't mean to annoy you but we should move on with the story. Sorry.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I was frustrated by several other minor things at that point. No need to apologize.  :)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Where are you?  :unsure:

No post in a long time...

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
IKR? If no one's posting atm, I guess I will. I'll just have Redclaw try to seek them down, but since they cannot see them...well, you'll see ASAP.